Mucksavage(Ladies) Football

Started by Hereiam, September 28, 2009, 09:26:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hereiam

Seen the highlights of this rubbish yesterday. This should not get air time if I am to be honest. I have nothing against women trying to get involved in sport but this just doesn't look right. The direct pick up of the ground is a joke and should be dealt with as soon as. Can anyone tell me why this is allowed, surely a women can get her big toe under the ball just like us men do. Surley the money could be best spent on a round-up show highlighting the various club championship games that are going on around the country. This is one area of the GAA that needs air time. What do people think.

Minder

I watched a bit of the Antrim match, Antrim had a 13m free in front of the posts. The player kicked it from her hands, it just about had the distance but went wide. That was as far as my viewing went.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

illdecide

what about the girl playing with her sleeves roled up to her shoulders...WTF was that all about...was she trying to show her biceps off or is it a fashion thing ::) and that blade prob took the middle out of some poor drunk skunk last night :D

They should be home doing what they're good at...cleaning and washing up. I wouldn't let them thru the turnstyles never mind play on our sacred turf (all be it English turf ;))
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

lfdown2

seen some of the fermanagh match yesterday and thought it was of a good quality, I cant see any reason why these girls playing in an all ireland final shouldn't get the coverage, and regarding the rules afaik these are not set by the gaa!

The GAA

Senior final was top drawer entertainment. great athleticism and very high quality. cork free taker would put any male intercounty free taker to shame.

StGallsGAA

Lads you won't have to suffer it much longer.  The New European equality legislation will spell the end of mens /ladies teams as we know it, just the one.  Any chick who thisnk she's good enough can compete for a place with the fellas.

Some of the better Dublin, Armagh & Mayo ladies players must believe they are in with a shout for a place on their county senior panel.

toiletroller

Quote from: illdecide on September 28, 2009, 09:51:55 AM
what about the girl playing with her sleeves roled up to her shoulders...WTF was that all about...was she trying to show her biceps off or is it a fashion thing ::) and that blade prob took the middle out of some poor drunk skunk last night :D

They should be home doing what they're good at...cleaning and washing up. I wouldn't let them thru the turnstyles never mind play on our sacred turf (all be it English turf ;))

Jealousy will get you no where ill decide, you sound like a bit of bregrudger. Maybe your pissed off you never got a run on the 'sacred turf'.

The junior game mightnt have been a spectacle but the intermediate and senior were of a good standard. I suggest you keep your thick as pig shit comments to yourself  ::)

Drumanee 1

was thinking the same thing,you see camog players doing it as well,must be a fashion thing or it may just be force of habbit when they do the washing up!

space rabbit

Quote from: Drumanee 1 on September 28, 2009, 11:39:04 AM

was thinking the same thing,you see camog players doing it as well,must be a fashion thing or it may just be force of habbit when they do the washing up!

Brillant  :D

illdecide

Quote from: toiletroller on September 28, 2009, 11:34:12 AM

Jealousy will get you no where ill decide, you sound like a bit of bregrudger. Maybe your pissed off you never got a run on the 'sacred turf'.

The junior game mightnt have been a spectacle but the intermediate and senior were of a good standard. I suggest you keep your thick as pig shit comments to yourself  ::)

Well Bog Roll it's like this i've played at a high level (never played at HQ though) but what has that got to do with me thinking a womans place is at the cooker & the sink. They're running around football pitches thinking they're men and to be fair to about 80% of them they look like men anyway...I'd say they were some sight last night...sleeves rolled up with a roll up fag in one hand and a pint of Arthur in the other & looking for some poor drunk male victim to maul him later that night :D :D :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Tony Baloney

Standard of the outfield players is generally alright but there are more backetball/netball skills on display than football. Oh and the standard of goalkeeping is atrocious.

botman

It's a pretty brutal standard - did you see the penalty the Dublin girl hit. I could have farted harder.

In fairness, All the best to them I say. They are an awkward looking being with an O'neills ball but they want to play then more power to them.

Are any of them pretty? Do we have any photos?

Keep them at it.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: StGallsGAA on September 28, 2009, 10:23:29 AM
Lads you won't have to suffer it much longer.  The New European equality legislation will spell the end of mens /ladies teams as we know it, just the one.  Any chick who thisnk she's good enough can compete for a place with the fellas.

Some of the better Dublin, Armagh & Mayo ladies players must believe they are in with a shout for a place on their county senior panel.

Does that mean lads can compete on the girls team, if thats the best intercounty team they can make based on their abilities, I'm just thinking I could add a bit of beef in the Mayo ladies half-back line and of course all the support the girls need in the showers.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

full back

Quote from: ziggysego on September 28, 2009, 01:09:41 PM
Very disrespectable thread

About as disrespectable as your performance in your lady 'friends' house the other night ;)