Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrdeeds

Quote from: ONeill on March 02, 2019, 02:34:40 PM
Fcuk sake. Feels like a loss. He never looked like he'd score that.

Lots to be positive about though.

Dinny Breen

Yep should have won but that's Spurs done for a few years now, new stadium debt will cripple them.

Arsenal need to replace Ramsey and Ozil in the summer and invest in a a right back and two more centre backs. The nucleus of a good team is there, certainly top 4 but lack the depth of a Man U or Man City. Funny enough Arsenal and paper wouldn't be that far behind Liverpool's best team.

Mustafi should just be put down, it's the humane thing to do.
#newbridgeornowhere

Dinny Breen

Lack of depth killing Arsenal, incapable of putting in back to back away performances.
#newbridgeornowhere

mrdeeds

Great result. Emery very flexible tactically. Top 4 is tight now. Two into four.

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Puckoon

Table stays as it is right now, Arsenal up into 3rd.. That would be a phenomenal achievement this year if they can finish in 3rd.

Ramsey will be a loss, but makes sense from a business perspective. Still playing his heart out - nice change compared to some of the sharks we've given shirts to over the years.

Never beat the deeler

Quote from: Puckoon on April 01, 2019, 08:51:53 PM
Table stays as it is right now, Arsenal up into 3rd.. That would be a phenomenal achievement this year if they can finish in 3rd.

Ramsey will be a loss, but makes sense from a business perspective. Still playing his heart out - nice change compared to some of the sharks we've given shirts to over the years.

Arsenal have a really nice run-in. Their next 5 games are against comfortable mid-table teams who don't really have a lot to play for.
Everton (9), Watford (10) Palace (13, not quite safe but might be), Wolves (7) & Leicester (8)
Last two games are against Brighton (currently 15) & Burnley (currently 17). Their fates could be sorted before these games.
Hasta la victoria siempre

mrdeeds

Only thing is need to improve away form. Already equalled last seasons points total. Emery has done a great job.

Walter Cronc

A couple of decent defenders and midfielder and Arsenal aren't a million miles away.

Bar that blip I think Emery has done pretty well. Guendouzi has to be in contention for young player of the year!

ONeill

Congratulations to Arsenal women on winning the league. I know they pop in here for a read so well done to all of you.

Great day for Gooners everywhere.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Dinny Breen on May 30, 2019, 12:13:24 PM
Stupid Arsenal! Stupid Sport!

We will do our best on Saturday night to ease your pain....

From the Bunker

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

Dinny Breen

Quote from: From the Bunker on May 30, 2019, 12:21:10 PM
Quote from: Dinny Breen on May 30, 2019, 12:13:24 PM
Stupid Arsenal! Stupid Sport!

Did you only find out the result now?

It was hard to process, it was the old poster Muppet that I always felt sorry for, an Arsenal and a Mayo fan..
#newbridgeornowhere