All Ireland final tickets for 2009 already sorted !!!!!!

Started by orangeman, November 28, 2008, 01:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maguire01

Quote from: donelli on February 03, 2009, 01:55:27 PM
Programmes at €2 is terrible value. they should be handed out free as apart from the team line-ups there is no information contianed in it.

Especially if they're as crap as that one on Sunday! Maybe they won't all be that bad - does the home county produce the programme or what's the story?

T Fearon

3 euros in Wexford, very little content though it was explained that income would be diverted to help underage development in the County.

I was talking to two staunch Armagh supporters on Sunday who hadn't heard of the season ticket scheme, but seemed to think it was a great idea when I explainded it to them. I suppose they are at an age were they wouldn't be internet friendly (though one of them has a professional offspring) Is it a case that the scheme has been marketed badly by the GAA or do some people not just read the papers, or is it just me who thinks that County Boards (or at least Armagh's) has not been overly enthusiastic about promoting the season tickets schem? Would it not have made more sense to promote this scheme by way of notices in every club?

Cosmo Kramer

Well, given that the Mayo county board are trying to punt McHale Park season tickets for a ridiculous 400 yo yos a pop, I could understand why thy mightnt want to promote the GAAs ticket. Didnt stop people buying them though.
A few Mayo GAA videos if anyone is interested - www.youtube.com/CosmoKramer100

Croí na hÉireann

Apart from Croker did any other county ground have seats reserved for season ticket holders???
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

donelli

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on February 03, 2009, 10:37:54 PM
Apart from Croker did any other county ground have seats reserved for season ticket holders???

Enniskillen was unreserved seating..
what sections in croke park were reserved for the season tickets???
are they good vantage points?

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: donelli on February 03, 2009, 10:55:58 PM
what sections in croke park were reserved for the season tickets???
are they good vantage points?

Lower Cusack, on the half-way line, perfect seats.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

T Fearon

Wexford Park unreserved in the covered stand but was in reasonably early and had the pick of seats available

puc me

i got my new season ticket today with the proper details on it including my name and they told me that my attendance at the dub game will be noted on my new ticket as it has a new number, happy days, tyrone abú
all ireland champions and lovin' it

ONeill

Quote from: T Fearon on February 02, 2009, 09:16:44 AM
it was a great day altogether. Spent 6.80 yoyos,  on the match programme and 3.80 on the tolls ;D

Car run on feckin air?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Double Cross

Quote from: ONeill on February 12, 2009, 11:51:23 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on February 02, 2009, 09:16:44 AM
it was a great day altogether. Spent 6.80 yoyos,  on the match programme and 3.80 on the tolls ;D

Car run on feckin air?

Company car?

T Fearon

Sorry, 3 euros on programme and 3.80 on tolls, total 6.80 euros.

Fuel costs not included as they were incurred in sterling in the occupied 6 counties. Relevant expenditure in euro denomination and incurred in the 26 counties only.

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

donelli

I doubt there will be many more season tickets bought from here on....

Any updates on the county to county tallies at this satge???