Halloween 2010

Started by bigfrank, October 25, 2010, 09:05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigfrank

Whats everyones plans??? anyone lucky enough to have a few days off and gettin the chance to drink sat and sun nights???

Halloween costumes?? any ideas or anyone think they have got a bargain online that they wana share :)

ziggysego

I'm working Monday, so an early night for me.

Feck off any Trick or Treaters too. It ISN'T a real holiday.
Testing Accessibility

Gaaman

Quote from: bigfrank on October 25, 2010, 09:05:56 PM
Whats everyones plans??? anyone lucky enough to have a few days off and gettin the chance to drink sat and sun nights???

Halloween costumes?? any ideas or anyone think they have got a bargain online that they wana share :)

I would say the Chilean Miners will be the topical and cost effective costume this year.

ross4life

Did you know The name is derived from Old Irish and means roughly "summer's end" & it's celebrated in the USA more than any where else

A idea for a costume would be a boiler suit, William Shatner mask & a large kitchen knife
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

bigfrank

Yeah have heard orange boiler suits and chile flags are big sellers online...handy and co effective idea i guess and funny too :) Googled costumes online...there is loads but hard 2 tell the quality of them etc until the land on ur doorstep!!! could be too late lol

think im workin monday too...might make a burst tho for sat night!! Thought about aussie rules in croker...kinda put off after last weeks game tho

RMDrive

We didn't have this trick or treating lark at all when I was a youngster. Apples hanging from a string over the door and dunking for apples in a basin of water and monkey nuts and the Mummers and trying to scare the shoite out of people with stories about Aughaninshin graveyard.

The Real Laoislad

Hate Halloween and all those annoying kids knocking on my door.
They needn't think I am going to be answering the door and giving them sweets.
Might actually wire up a small power supply to the door knob so they get a little shock when they touch it.
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Olly

Bit of a pavalova last night at the door. These boys arrived and they looked like 16-18 when I spyed through the peephole. I opened and they said 'trick or threat'. I asked what that was. They said that if I didn't give them 20 pounds each they'd 'knock my fuckin melt in'. Halloween has become a frightening experience for minority groups.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".