American Sports Thread

Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Pat

That is not funny, Eli Manning is beating me on his own in the fantasy footabll.

The Vikings after giving up 2 touchdowns on special teams and having an interception on the Arizona goal line survive to fight another day. Our luck could be turning.

thejuice

Well I'll be darned, Michael Vick has passed for more yards than Peyton Manning and Manning has 1 INT.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

lurganblue

Manning has 40 seconds to get it done though. He loves this situation

lurganblue

No good. Vick looked to have been excellent

thejuice

NFL game centre were reporting that Janikowski had kicked a 96yd field goal. then they reduced it to 24, and then put it back up to 44. For a minute though I thought Seabass must have dislocated his leg with a monster kick.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

AZOffaly

Fecking Cardinals.

Weird kicking day yesterday. See Ndomakong Suh missed an extra point, but Wes Welker kicked one!

NFL Audio Pass is great. I got it at the start of the year as a budget alternative to paying to watch all the games. I get to listen to all of them for $39 for the year (It's half price now I think).

You get to listen to all games live or replayed, and can listen to either the home or away team broadcasts. The Dallas one is class this week, I'm listening to it now :)

It's a poor man's Game Pass, but it's very enjoyable listening to the broadcasts as well.

magpie seanie

Quote from: Minder on November 07, 2010, 10:37:54 PM
Collie in bad shape. Looks serious.

He got some belt. Word after was that it wasn't as bad as it looked thankfully.

AZOffaly

Think it's just concussion thankfully. He's supposed to be okay. Looked worrying though, he was very 'twitchy' after he got the hit.

mc_grens

Quote from: AZOffaly on November 08, 2010, 11:33:38 AM
Fecking Cardinals.

Weird kicking day yesterday. See Ndomakong Suh missed an extra point, but Wes Welker kicked one!

NFL Audio Pass is great. I got it at the start of the year as a budget alternative to paying to watch all the games. I get to listen to all of them for $39 for the year (It's half price now I think).

You get to listen to all games live or replayed, and can listen to either the home or away team broadcasts. The Dallas one is class this week, I'm listening to it now :)

It's a poor man's Game Pass, but it's very enjoyable listening to the broadcasts as well.

Just now that you mention it... Game pass if Half price right now... $60 for the remainder of the regular season.

Minder

McGrens is it not $130 for the remainder of the season?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

AZOffaly

Wade Philips gone. Flew home last night on Jerry's private plane. I'd say he was nearly pegged out over Nebraska

mc_grens

Quote from: Minder on November 08, 2010, 07:07:41 PM
McGrens is it not $130 for the remainder of the season?

You know... its strange you should mention it... This is from the e-mail confirmation...

QuoteService:   NFL Game Pass (Game Pass Season Subscription)
Price:                   USD$129.99 USD$59.99

But upon checking my credit card it appears that I've been charged around 90-odd euro (the transaction isnt appearing online yet, but the remaining funds have gone down by about €90 I think). f**k it anyway, I only did it to avoid paying full price the rest of the way. I'm gonna have to go fight with them now.

thejuice

Deion Sanders was laying alot of the blame on the players in Dallas rather than the coaches. I think he's right. The coaches aren't blameless but these players simply aren't playing the game hard enough.

Carmen Stateside

Canadian Jonathan Duhamel has won this years WSOP in vegas. Jackpot was a cool $8.94 m.

the Deel Rover

Atlanta v's baltimore on sky sport 1 at 1am .  should be a good game
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001