Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrone2021

Quote from: God14 on January 16, 2022, 10:30:42 PM
Darragh sure picks up alot of injuries doesn't he. Quite unfortunate

Yeah he's been plagued with injuries the whole way up through underage.

tyrone08

Shame about Bradley stepping away. Great player who suffered badly under previous set up. Donaghy or Lee brennan need to step up this year and offer alternatives. Not having Bradley as an option is a loss in the 2nd half of big games.

NotedObserver

Quote from: tyrone08 on January 17, 2022, 05:20:33 PM
Shame about Bradley stepping away. Great player who suffered badly under previous set up. Donaghy or Lee brennan need to step up this year and offer alternatives. Not having Bradley as an option is a loss in the 2nd half of big games.

For sure - McShane surely start this year so someone will drop out which might lessen the blow but Bradley but a real opportunity for a few players to do a mccurry and show they are a top level forward. Canavan another hard player to leave out IF fit

omagh_gael

https://twitter.com/DarranMarshall/status/1484476536833155074?t=oB6ebChLmat_z1FHBuPvQA&s=19

New Jersey appears to be identical to 2017 one with only real change being the orientation on the stripes on the sleeves. This can't be right surely.

God14

Complete lack of imagination, if true

RedHand88

Quote from: omagh_gael on January 21, 2022, 12:07:42 PM
https://twitter.com/DarranMarshall/status/1484476536833155074?t=oB6ebChLmat_z1FHBuPvQA&s=19

New Jersey appears to be identical to 2017 one with only real change being the orientation on the stripes on the sleeves. This can't be right surely.

Looks like it. Threw out some old mcaleer and rushe tracksuits recently too. Great.

HokeyPokey

https://tyronegaa.ie/2022/01/gaa-champions-tyrone-welcome-mcaleer-rushe-back-on-board-as-main-sponsors/?fbclid=IwAR2wZI6yhy_Sl7bH_HcRuvGjJrqX8ms3MUC2y9YrhMn0TzysAOx1rEBPf_g

Yes, that's the jersey design.

They could have put in more effort.I wonder is there a lot of cost involved in doing a new design? I wouldn't expect so and surely a new design would boost jersey sales. I wish they would bring back the hoops a la '03. I'd be more inclined to get a retro 2003 jersey, haven't liked or bought any of the jerseys since target express.

At least the logo is fine. I wasn't a fan of the Tyrone fabrications logo, though it was better than Hunky Dorys...

bigtogs

Bought 4 Jerseys at christmas for my kids and nephew feck that old hat now!!!!!!!

HokeyPokey

Quote from: bigtogs on January 21, 2022, 04:21:10 PM
Bought 4 Jerseys at christmas for my kids and nephew feck that old hat now!!!!!!!

It's really a big miss on their part for not launching new jerseys before Christmas.

toby47

Quote from: HokeyPokey on January 21, 2022, 04:41:38 PM
Quote from: bigtogs on January 21, 2022, 04:21:10 PM

It's really a big miss on their part for not launching new jerseys before Christmas.

Maybe timed to perfection in their own estimations...

the goal was on

poor form doing this now for families

Onthe40

disgrace tbh..most counties launched their new jerseys pre-xmas.. a lot of folk plugged out money on the old jersey with the all Ireland winners logo on it... and I think the new one is awful tbh..

on the sideline

The new jersey is wile looking too. Only bought the last one there for the whole family before the semi-final.

GKunion

Understand people buy the jerseys in support of the county team. However no one is forcing anyone to buy these jerseys and I don't think the players would be too worried what jersey you wear going out to support them. Also think a good retro shirt going to games speaks more than wearing a brand  new one

Scoring Zone

Quote from: HokeyPokey on January 21, 2022, 02:56:55 PM
https://tyronegaa.ie/2022/01/gaa-champions-tyrone-welcome-mcaleer-rushe-back-on-board-as-main-sponsors/?fbclid=IwAR2wZI6yhy_Sl7bH_HcRuvGjJrqX8ms3MUC2y9YrhMn0TzysAOx1rEBPf_g

Yes, that's the jersey design.

They could have put in more effort.I wonder is there a lot of cost involved in doing a new design? I wouldn't expect so and surely a new design would boost jersey sales. I wish they would bring back the hoops a la '03. I'd be more inclined to get a retro 2003 jersey, haven't liked or bought any of the jerseys since target express.

At least the logo is fine. I wasn't a fan of the Tyrone fabrications logo, though it was better than Hunky Dorys...

The cost of the design surely be labour and hourly rate of the artworkers plus material and sewers (which by my guess would be €10-15 if that, on the shelf), but imo to cough this up again so soon is v hard to justify, is reeks of laziness and has a hint of f**k them (us the consumers) they'll buy what we cough up, hope ONeills get hit in the sales for this bullshit, which they would deserve