Longford
Offaly
Sligo
Westmeath
Wexford

illdecide

Quote from: LooseCannon on January 14, 2018, 09:33:10 PM
Quote from: illdecide on January 14, 2018, 08:56:49 PM
I think Fermanagh or Westmeath will get one of the promotion places, Derry could struggle without their Slaughneil players available and Armagh have had a large number of withdrawals from their squad but they should be still knocking on the door, i'll be shocked if it's not a last minute, last game outcome for promotion. Def will be a tight division alright.

Fermanagh
Armagh
Derry
Westmeath
Longford
Sligo
Wexford
Offaly

Please don't get offended if i have your team in or around the bottom as i genuinely haven't a clue on anything about Wexford, Sligo, Offaly and Longford. Wexford could well get promoted...lol. It's such a tight division if i do this again tomorrow i'd have teams in a different place. Sligo and Longford are usually strong at home, dunno how Wexford are doing and there is nothing between the other teams...Looking forward to it all the same

I think that you're seriously underrating us. (OY)

No, i don't think that i am. I think most of the teams in Div 3 are stronger that Offaly (IMO...but what do i know ;))
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

LooseCannon

Quote from: illdecide on January 16, 2018, 02:59:01 PM
I think Fermanagh or Westmeath will get one of the promotion places, Derry could struggle without their Slaughneil players available and Armagh have had a large number of withdrawals from their squad but they should be still knocking on the door, i'll be shocked if it's not a last minute, last game outcome for promotion. Def will be a tight division alright.

Fermanagh
Armagh
Derry
Westmeath
Longford
Sligo
Wexford
Offaly

Please don't get offended if i have your team in or around the bottom as i genuinely haven't a clue on anything about Wexford, Sligo, Offaly and Longford. Wexford could well get promoted...lol. It's such a tight division if i do this again tomorrow i'd have teams in a different place. Sligo and Longford are usually strong at home, dunno how Wexford are doing and there is nothing between the other teams...Looking forward to it all the same

No, i don't think that i am. I think most of the teams in Div 3 are stronger that Offaly (IMO...but what do i know ;))

If we have a decent league we should come ahead of Sligo, Wexford, Westmeath and Longford( in no particular order)

We still have Eoin Carroll, our best midfielder(he's quality), and Peter Cunningham(another quality player equally as good at CF or CB) to come back.
Lads could be brought in during the league as well based on club form, and/or injuries.

Orior

Armagh
Derry
Fermanagh
Sligo
Longford
Westmeath
Offaly
Wexford
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

JoG2

Derry is a team very much in transition, huge amount of young footballers added to the senior panel this year, a fair amount culled, and a clatter club bound. It'll be a tight enough year or two while Damien puts his stamp on the team.

illdecide

I like that Westmeath team and i think a lot of you are underestimating them

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: LooseCannon on January 16, 2018, 06:12:56 PM

Fermanagh
Armagh
Derry
Westmeath
Longford
Sligo
Wexford
Offaly

If we have a decent league we should come ahead of Sligo, Wexford, Westmeath and Longford( in no particular order)

We still have Eoin Carroll, our best midfielder(he's quality), and Peter Cunningham(another quality player equally as good at CF or CB) to come back.
Lads could be brought in during the league as well based on club form, and/or injuries.

Have you anyone to kick the ball over the bar though?  :P
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

lurganblue

Quote from: illdecide on January 16, 2018, 10:20:12 PM

Agreed. 15/8 for promotion.

LooseCannon

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on January 17, 2018, 09:41:18 AM

Fermanagh
Armagh
Derry
Westmeath
Longford
Sligo
Wexford
Offaly

If Cunningham plays at CF, yes. Johnny Maloney also has to come back. Hopefully he'll go in at CB or midfield.

AZOffaly

Quote from: LooseCannon on January 17, 2018, 04:25:33 PM

Fermanagh
Armagh
Derry
Westmeath
Longford
Sligo
Wexford
Offaly

If Cunningham plays at CF, yes. Johnny Maloney also has to come back. Hopefully he'll go in at CB or midfield.

Also don't forget the next wunderkind. He can score.

Blowitupref

I might be overestimating them but i think Westmeath will be promoted along side Armagh.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

tonto1888

Quote from: Blowitupref on January 17, 2018, 04:33:58 PM
I might be overestimating them but i think Westmeath will be promoted along side Armagh.

I don't mind that. As long as they don't cry when Armagh fans come down do Mullingar again

LooseCannon

Quote from: AZOffaly on January 17, 2018, 04:29:47 PM
Quote from: LooseCannon on January 17, 2018, 04:25:33 PM

Fermanagh
Armagh
Derry
Westmeath
Longford
Sligo
Wexford
Offaly

Also don't forget the next wunderkind. He can score.

I'm aware, he's still in school!

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: tonto1888 on January 17, 2018, 05:02:50 PM

I don't mind that. As long as they don't cry when Armagh fans come down do Mullingar again

Red carpet being dry cleaned for that visit as we speak.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

tonto1888

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on January 18, 2018, 09:41:56 AM

haha, glad to hear it

illdecide

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on January 18, 2018, 09:41:56 AM

Any chance you could make that carpet Orange?