UCD 0-3 Ulster University 0-3

tippabu

UUJ 0-3 v 0-3 UCD HT
Nuig 1-6 v 0-7 DIT HT

Kuwabatake Sanjuro

Cunny Funt

semi-finals latest NUI Galway 2-11 Dublin IT 0-14 UCD 0-9 UUJ 0-9

Captain Obvious

NUIG won 2-12 to 0-15. UCD UUJ going to extra time 0-12 each FT.

GalwayBayBoy

magpie seanie

That's one of our starters gone for Sunday. No offence UCD supporters but from a Sligo perspective I hope the UUJ come through.

Cunny Funt

First Sigerson cup final for NUIG for 15 years well done to them. UUJ 1-13 UCD 0-16 the result AET in the other semi final another period of extra time to follow.

OgraAnDun

magpie seanie

Quote from: magpie seanie on February 14, 2018, 08:40:36 PM
That's one of our starters gone for Sunday. No offence UCD supporters but from a Sligo perspective I hope the UUJ come through.

Make that two. Delighted to hear Kevin McDonnell started.

Syferus

At least the professionals have been removed from the equation now. It's bad when the most excitement to be had in the competition is hoping the colleges trying to game the system don't succeed.

magpie seanie

And UCD winning makes that 3 I think. Great for the lads but pretty unfair on a county like us with limited resources to have to play without 3 starters and a couple of other panellists in a crucial league game.

Cunny Funt

3 Sigerson cup finals in a row for UCD without a doubt the best college side in Dublin now

magpie seanie

Delighted to see Kevin McDonnell back. Our captain this year and has had a terrible time with injury.

Jinxy

Two proper colleges in the final.
If you were any use you'd be playing.