New video single "Our Game The Gaa"

Started by rionach 4, July 25, 2013, 10:39:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rionach 4

We have released our new  video single 'Our Game The Gaa" from our forthcoming album'Until The Last Note Fades". due for release soon . Check out our facebook page and let us know what you think.  Look us up on youtube 'Our Game the Gaa More Power to Your Elbow" or on our facebook page  "More power To your Elbow".
Thanks folks. it's the game we are genuinely passionate about.

Feckitt

Go on Rionach ye girl ye, that is absolutely brilliant. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CFRgyBJDN8

Good to see Francie back in a video which extolls all the greats of the GAA.  All the great teams are there, Donegal, Kilkenny, Tipperary, Clonmore Robert Emmetts ;D

rionach 4

Thanks Feckitt  Glad you recognised some of the local footage . Croke pk was unavailable so the local pitch was the best I could do. Spread the word and once again thanks for the compliment.

Dont Matter

With music these days I was expecting some dance music crap to start after the quiet part at the start. So you can't be too critical because it avoided that. Don't think it will become a GAA anthem however.
'Dublin is not a national problem, it's a national opportunity.'
Peter Quinn

johnneycool

Quote from: rionach 4 on July 25, 2013, 10:39:17 AM
We have released our new  video single 'Our Game The Gaa" from our forthcoming album'Until The Last Note Fades". due for release soon . Check out our facebook page and let us know what you think.  Look us up on youtube 'Our Game the Gaa More Power to Your Elbow" or on our facebook page  "More power To your Elbow".

Very foggy dew esque in its air at the start there.

Puckoon

Good to catch a glimpse of Damien Cullen at the keyboards again.

orangeman

Quote from: rionach 4 on July 25, 2013, 10:39:17 AM

Brilliant video. Great song and fantastic music, musicians and singers.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Dont Matter on July 29, 2013, 02:20:54 PM
With music these days I was expecting some dance music crap to start after the quiet part at the start. So you can't be too critical because it avoided that. Don't think it will become a GAA anthem however.

I liked it. The only thing that mitigate against it becoming nationally popular is that it appears to be heavily weighed towards one province more than the others, but still a very enjoyable tune.

Job well done.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Dont Matter

You know what, Dont Matter is going to come up with a superior tune to this. It will be the new anthem of our time, the Fields of Athenry for the GAA World!
Be ready to be amazed, might take a few weeks but christmas number one is in the bag.
'Dublin is not a national problem, it's a national opportunity.'
Peter Quinn

rionach 4

Quote from: Dont Matter on July 29, 2013, 07:20:02 PM
You know what, Dont Matter is going to come up with a superior tune to this. It will be the new anthem of our time, the Fields of Athenry for the GAA World!
Be ready to be amazed, might take a few weeks but christmas number one is in the bag.

Good man "Don't Matter" Let me know when it's ready for release I will be sure to buy a copy. Thanks folks for the kind comments. I never set out to be a John Lennon or Christy Moore but I dedicate it to my late father who fostered in me the love of all things GAA at a time when in my part of the world it was at best tolerated and at worst  well we all know the story. Once again Thanks  Hope you enjoyed it.