Seanie Johnston Switch and outside managers

Started by samwin08, January 18, 2012, 12:10:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Tubberman on June 30, 2012, 05:37:00 PM
I may actually have to cheer for meath against kildare after this complete farce.
For a mayo man, that's a grave situation!

You're not the only one. Come on the Royals. Hopefully we may see a resurgence of the Meath of the 1980s, 1990s for tomorrow anyway.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

mylestheslasher

According to Rte news he was jeered by the crowd when taken off.

Two Hands FFS

Quote from: mylestheslasher on June 30, 2012, 09:28:15 PM
According to Rte news he was jeered by the crowd when taken off.
Well after his performance today is it any wonder??

Syferus

I hope to God he goes off on one when he does play. In the end if Kildare win even a Leinster with help from Johnston all history will eventually record is Kildare 2012 champions. I'm glad the whole transfer debacle is completely over now and the focus can at least be on what he does on the field.

From the Bunker

Ah, sure it will give the Red Tops something to write about for the next week!

I suppose the way the GAA has gone training, tactics, Statistics, Psychologists, dietitions, etc. There is a get ahead, win at all costs (and boy is it costing) evolution. Why should we be surprised? It's just another factor to get ahead!

Aaron Boone

Wonder what club the programme will have him as. I guess officially he is Coill Dubh Hurling at the stage.

Dinny Breen

I see McGeeney has come out and said if Seanie wants to make the Kildare team he'll have to give up the hurling and focus on the football..
#newbridgeornowhere

Croí na hÉireann

I may actually have to cheer for meath against kildare after this complete farce.

+1 Farcical, this will blow up in Kildare's face yet, feel for the decent Kildare supporters.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

LaurelEye

For a mayo man, that's a grave situation!

Could always be worse. You could be from Cavan and having to cheer for Meath.
Leader Cup winners: 1945, 1947, 1948, 1949, 1950, 1951, 2013, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2021, 2023.

DUBSFORSAM1

Well for the first time in my life I'll be cheering for Meath and I would love nothing better than Kildare to lose consistently until they actually go back to the ethos of the GAA....

Hardy

Youse bandwaggoning, glory hunting new Meath supporters can f*** the hell off.

ONeill

Sure didn't Canavan do the same in the late 80s for Killyclogher hurling team to make him eligible for Tyrone. No one knows where Peter came from. There's speculation that he was left behind after Duffy's circus. Others believe he's a Brazilian soap star.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

DUBSFORSAM1

Quote from: Hardy on July 01, 2012, 06:05:58 AM
Youse bandwaggoning, glory hunting new Meath supporters can f*** the hell off.

I just want you to win so Kildare get screwed and we then give you a hiding in the final....

DuffleKing

Wherever the GAA is going it is being steered there by Croke Park.

This calamitous scenario was created by some half wit on Jones' road who thought he could gerrymander the rules to circumvent the official guide.

rrhf