Seanie Johnston Switch and outside managers

Started by samwin08, January 18, 2012, 12:10:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mylestheslasher

Quote from: Ohtoohtobe on June 29, 2012, 02:20:22 PM
Quote from: mylestheslasher on June 28, 2012, 09:47:48 PM
At the end of the day I couldn't give a shit what Sean Johnson or Kildare or McGeeney does

You clearly could.

Eh no I don't. That is as long as he never attempts to play for cavan again.

mup

Expect a bumper crowd at that hurling game tomorrow. RTE will have a sideline reporter. Hope Kildare Hulring makes a packet from the game.

Dinny Breen

Val Andrews on newstalk at 2pm till 3pm - Ewan MacKenna and Ger Gilroy, two Kildare men will sure to ask him about SJ as seemingly SJ will play in the hurling championship today.
#newbridgeornowhere

mup

Dinny SJ WILL start today for Coill Dubh. Nothing more certain.

Onlooker

A player as fit as Seanie Johnston would be wasted at corner forward on a club hurling team.  He would be much better playing at midfield or in the half forward line.

Wildweasel74

G Myles who are you to say Seanie Johnston ain't a cavan man at heart any more, he played county football for cavan for a few years, alot more than i think you did, the fact he playing in kildare now make him any less of a cavan man that you, hes ended up at Kildare, he ain't the first man to transfer about, Rory Gallagher done the rounds as has plenty of others, Kildare in with a serious shout this year and i think this has annoyed people more as he could make a difference!!I guy who played for my local team played Derry minor one year, Tyrone U-21 the following year after transferring down the road, thought he was wrong but didn't stop me talking to him,

Stevie g 8

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on June 30, 2012, 01:32:29 PM
G Myles who are you to say Seanie Johnston ain't a cavan man at heart any more, he played county football for cavan for a few years, alot more than i think you did, the fact he playing in kildare now make him any less of a cavan man that you, hes ended up at Kildare, he ain't the first man to transfer about, Rory Gallagher done the rounds as has plenty of others, Kildare in with a serious shout this year and i think this has annoyed people more as he could make a difference!!I guy who played for my local team played Derry minor one year, Tyrone U-21 the following year after transferring down the road, thought he was wrong but didn't stop me talking to him,
+1

mylestheslasher

In my opinion mercenary traitors like sj leave their cavan passport at the county borders when move. If you disagree and if Steven gerrard no 8 disagree fair enough.

Sidney

Eh...if you piss off and desert your county like Johnston did at the first hint of not getting your way in order to try and play for an All-Ireland contending county you have no connection to whatsoever, yes it certainly does make you less of a Cavan man. A lot less.

Dougal

Fcuk you I won't do what ya tell me!!!

Donnellys Hollow

Well there you have it. A county split down the middle, any neutral goodwill towards us totally eroded, the reputation of Kildare GAA badly damaged, the county's hurling championship demeaned and a poor signal sent out to all the young footballers in the county. To all who have facilitated this transfer, I hope it's worth it.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

Onlooker

haranguerer

Drama much DH?  ::)

This is as f**king hilarious as it is brilliant, the legislators in the gaa really are gobshites, and cute strokes like this are exactly what they deserve.

Dougal

starts corner forward,now the big question is will he start against meath tomorrow?
Fcuk you I won't do what ya tell me!!!