Seanie Johnston Switch and outside managers

Started by samwin08, January 18, 2012, 12:10:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinny Breen

Mr Johnson is now officially a St Kevin's player so I suppose that makes him a Kildare player  >:(
#newbridgeornowhere

Dinny Breen

Now what level of championship does SJ have to play to be eligible for Kildare? If he plays Senior B would he be? Kevins are football only, if he played in the hurling championship would he be eligible? 

The next round of the KSFC won't be till after Kildare get knocked out.
#newbridgeornowhere

Dougal

Quote from: Dinny Breen on May 24, 2012, 08:35:24 AM
Mr Johnson is now officially a St Kevin's player so I suppose that makes him a Kildare player  >:(

any links?how did they reject the transfer and grant it less than a week later?
Fcuk you I won't do what ya tell me!!!

AZOffaly

Won the appeal apparently. Bad form out of the CCCC if the rules had been met. No matter how it sticks in the craw, the rules are the rules.

Yet another plank in my argument about rewriting the rulebooks if the GAA are not able, or not willing, to enforce them.

heffo

I'm told he's going to play hurling for someone in Kildare and will thus be eligible

heffo

He's going to play Hurling championship in Kildare.

AZOffaly

Excellent. Has he ever hurled before? I'm sure the lads he plays with will be delighted to have him line out with them in a Championship match.

tommysmith

Quote from: AZOffaly on May 24, 2012, 09:50:22 AM
Excellent. Has he ever hurled before? I'm sure the lads he plays with will be delighted to have him line out with them in a Championship match.

This is getting better and better  ;D ;D

Bingo

What a farce. He seems to little regard for the GAA and its clear its all about him and his ego. Maybe McGeeneys as well, as no doubt he wants him badly.

I hope he gets a good welcome to the game of hurling for however long he actually plays. What club would actually facilitate that if its true?

Are Kildare people actually happy with this at any level?

AZOffaly

I'm guessing a run out in the last 3 minutes of the game.

FermGael

So he will play in the hurling championship.
Not play in the football championship( club ) .
Then he will play for Kildare and then sometime in the summer transfer back to Cavan Gaels.
Joke

Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

heffo

Quote from: AZOffaly on May 24, 2012, 09:50:22 AM

Not that I know of..

orangeman

Seanie is now famous or infamous, whatever you decide yourself.

Who's next on the KDBTSC ( Kildare Disaffected But Talented County Sub Committee ) ?.

LilySavage

About time. Strange how people dont appear to be overly worked up about Billy Joe Paddens transfer to Armagh, he works in Kildare or Billy Sheahans transfer to Laois. He lives and works in Dublin. Johnston spends enough time in Kildare now and is not wanted by his own county.