Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
10 (50%)
?
10 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 20

bannside

Head to Ardboe around the loughshore PJ. Can't miss it. You'll know when youre there dont worry. Your not delivering letters lol.

restorepride

Quote from: paddyjohn on September 04, 2020, 10:24:11 AM
Quickest way to Ballinderry lads from the County of Antrim?
Swim from Toome?!

RedHand88

Quote from: paddyjohn on September 04, 2020, 10:24:11 AM
Quickest way to Ballinderry lads from the County of Antrim?

I'm sure there's plenty of buses going tonight you could get with.

screenexile

Quote from: tonesfirstandlast on August 25, 2020, 10:43:41 PM
We have got the turf cutters, hate playing them. Their supporters are gulpins of the highest order.

Evenings getting cold now lad hope somebody was able to sort you out with some turf leaving Celtic Park this evening!!

restorepride

Quote from: screenexile on September 05, 2020, 09:21:30 PM
Quote from: tonesfirstandlast on August 25, 2020, 10:43:41 PM
We have got the turf cutters, hate playing them. Their supporters are gulpins of the highest order.

Evenings getting cold now lad hope somebody was able to sort you out with some turf leaving Celtic Park this evening!!
Comprehensive victory for Screen - Bellaghy will be a few years yet.  Keep burning the turf!

Estimator

Glen v Slaughtneil clearly the pick of the quarter- final fixtures.
M'Felt v Swatragh
'Screen v Ballinderry
Coleraine v Loup.

Ulster League Champions 2009

Pearse Blue

Quote from: Estimator on September 06, 2020, 09:18:32 PM
Glen v Slaughtneil clearly the pick of the quarter- final fixtures.
M'Felt v Swatragh
'Screen v Ballinderry
Coleraine v Loup.
Loup camp must not be too happy at the minute with their manager exploring other avenues for next season already.. (not in Derry might I add)

Derry Optimist

So far I have enjoyed immensely the Derry football championship matches, courtesy of an excellent streaming service.In addition all the commentators and analysts added to an overall  great presentation.

it would be an interesting exercise when the series is finished, to select the most impressive 15 players numbered 1-15.Until now I have  thought the following players have had good campaigns.A host of Slaughtneil players but especially Shane McGuigan,Paul McNeill and Brian Cassidy,Niall Toner of Lavey,Michael McEvoy, and Conor Kearns of Magherafelt,Ciaran McFaul,Paul Gunning and Jack Doherty of Glen,Colm McGoldrick of Coleraine,Patrick Kearney of Swatragh,Conleth McShane of Bellaghy and JP Devlin of Ballinascreen.

Any posters have any thoughts on other players who might make the cut for the best 15 at the end of the championship?

Champion The Wonder Horse

Taking the Watties and our fellow parishioners to Celtic Park. Ridiculous.

That game's made for the Screen.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Champion The Wonder Horse on September 08, 2020, 10:32:59 PM

Wile pitch. Pull the legs out of you. Ask the players where they like playing. Celtic Park everytime

screenexile

Absolutely crazy but I reckon the shiteness of many streams from other locations means they need to take the game to Celtic Park which would be better set up for broadcasting.

The match shouldn't be near Celtic Park regardless of streaming or not it's a stupid decision!

oakleaflad

Quote from: screenexile on September 09, 2020, 12:39:05 AM

Absolutely crazy but I reckon the shiteness of many streams from other locations means they need to take the game to Celtic Park which would be better set up for broadcasting.

The match shouldn't be near Celtic Park regardless of streaming or not it's a stupid decision!
Perfectly valid decision to take it to Celtic Park if it means it can be seen clearly on a live stream by the thousands of people who under normal circumstances would attend but cannot this year.

JohnDenver

Does Celtic Park allow for any additional attendance? Or is it still limited to the 300 or 400 figure, whatever it may be? 

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Senior hurling final tickets went in 5 mins. Love watching the hurling the Celtic Park. Tailor made for it.

toby47

Quote from: oakleaflad on September 09, 2020, 08:53:42 AM
Quote from: screenexile on September 09, 2020, 12:39:05 AM

Perfectly valid decision to take it to Celtic Park if it means it can be seen clearly on a live stream by the thousands of people who under normal circumstances would attend but cannot this year.

I would agree Oakleaflad