Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knock Yer Mucker In

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on December 12, 2011, 03:27:24 PM
I heard whispers that clonoe have lost a few to retirement, I immediately thought maybe burke, brady, coney but was in shock when I heard 1 of the players to retire is Emmet Teague, obviously they will try to change his mind

Brady and Coney I could understand you mentioning, but how did you figure on Burker as he is 24 !!!! :o Teague, no chance.

Wee Roddy

Up The Middle

No retirements in Clonoe, but will be without PJ Lavery for a while, he suffered a double leg break playing for the swifts last week.
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

winghalfback

I heard whispers that clonoe have lost a few to retirement, I immediately thought maybe burke, brady, coney but was in shock when I heard 1 of the players to retire is Emmet Teague, obviously they will try to change his mind

lol never heard as much nonsense burke to retire sure he is only 25 lol and brady and which of the coneys they are all flying fit and ready to go doubt it if teague will quit either cass is a big fan of him

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: winghalfback on December 12, 2011, 07:11:26 PM

lol never heard as much nonsense burke to retire sure he is only 25 lol and brady and which of the coneys they are all flying fit and ready to go doubt it if teague will quit either cass is a big fan of him

My bad thought Burke was a lot older lol,  but i did hear that Teague has called it a day.  Cassidy will attempt to talk him round.  PJ will miss most of the season after his league break with the swifts
Living the dream!!!

The Trap

You are a long time retired you know!!!!
Is O'Hagan away from Coalisland? Would be surprised!
I heard Johnny McBride linked to Ardboe, Pascal Canavan to Moortown, Austin Kelly to Moy.......Errigal, Omagh, Eglish, Aghyaran, Galbally need new managers and according to the site Carrickmore and Kildress too.
Who are the up and coming/established managers around who could fill these rolls? If there is so much money in it why are people not falling over themselves for these jobs?
Who would people like to see in charge at their club?

Sanchez

Heard Paul Hughes (aka Buzzer) has been sounded out by Galbally. Any Pearses confirm this?

Malvinas

"It was a bit of handbags stuff. I suppose the cameras caught it?"

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: The Trap on December 12, 2011, 08:32:36 PM
You are a long time retired you know!!!!
Is O'Hagan away from Coalisland? Would be surprised!
I heard Johnny McBride linked to Ardboe, Pascal Canavan to Moortown, Austin Kelly to Moy.......Errigal, Omagh, Eglish, Aghyaran, Galbally need new managers and according to the site Carrickmore and Kildress too.
Who are the up and coming/established managers around who could fill these rolls? If there is so much money in it why are people not falling over themselves for these jobs?
Who would people like to see in charge at their club?

Heard today Austin Kelly and Paul Rouse are the management team to take on the Moy.  Has this been confirmed?
Living the dream!!!

The Trap

Penrose for Carmen? Have we not been through this all before - not happening!

ziggysego

Quote from: The Trap on December 13, 2011, 09:13:18 PM

Every frickin' year.
Testing Accessibility

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: ziggysego on December 13, 2011, 10:37:06 PM
Quote from: The Trap on December 13, 2011, 09:13:18 PM

Every frickin' year.

Becoming very boring this!!  Carmen are running out of years to sign him up, cant see it happening
Living the dream!!!

Wee Roddy

heffo

Quote from: Sanchez on December 12, 2011, 10:39:46 PM
Heard Paul Hughes (aka Buzzer) has been sounded out by Galbally. Any Pearses confirm this?

He's already signed for a club in Dublin.

Wee Roddy

heffo your on about the wrong Paul Hughes! These guys are on about a manager. Your on about the player, who by the way is well past his best.