Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wheres he takin er from

Quote from: gethimaf on November 26, 2011, 01:06:31 AM
Quote from: Dell on November 25, 2011, 08:05:51 PM
A lot of people on this board have gripes.......a club that are finished and not even God could guide them. People in glass houses Fairplay11. Mmmmmh sounds like a cunning plan Baldrick!

Dont think thats fair calling errigal finished, Carrickmore are a whole lot more finished than errigal, not a good youth team in 5-6 years. Although they're still the kingpins of tyrone football.
Have to refer to Coalisland and greencastle minors getting thrown out over a scuffle. Both teams have to play all minor games away next year, yet Carrickmore and dromore kill each other in the stand and give the bbc a chance to victimise gaelic games.
I dont beleive instances like these are gettin worse btw. Its just press blowing them out of proportion.
Still fields should have been closed and games forfeited, in line with the actions of the CCCC. Total inconsistency.

not sure about your assessments on Carmen and Errigal's respective standings.

Note to everyone, we cant go closing fields, giving out life bans etc for something which as you say doesnt make headlines in less high profile games.

if we do that we're effectively letting BBC pull our strings. they obviously are anti- all things GAA. They shouldnt be given the acknowledgement or respect bowing to them.
First on the field and last to leave

KIDDO 4

Donaghmore 2.2 , Dromore 1.4 , Tyrone u21 semi final this afternoon in Donaghmore.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Congrats to Norf Tyrone - Owen Roes' Clubman of the Year.  ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

The Trap

Who are Damian Harvey and Ciaran McLaughlin trying to kid? Toughest sanctions ever handed out :). They might be able to fool the media but the ordinary man on the ground know that they have completely chickened out. Hiding behind this "452 weeks" is an absolute joke.
The 8 supporters will go to any game they want, the McCallan's were probably going to retire anyway and Collie McGurk wont miss a game. I dont really want to see clubs and players suspended but i do want to see fair play across the board. If this was two smaller clubs they would have had the book thrown at them.
As for Conor Gormley getting off completely........i would like to know if those watching the video need to go to specsavers or did the county manager get involved to save him?
I really would like someone in the media to be brave enough to voice the opinion of the majority of gaels in Tyrone......they are pi**ed off with how some clubs can do what they want and get away with it!

ONeill

Quote from: rrhf on November 26, 2011, 11:50:44 AM
Come on Derrytresk.. Grow some balls!

Mudfest in Armagh will suit the more primitive Oriel men.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Archie Mitchell

Were Dromore involved in some fisticuffs today again in U21 semi-final?

BFG

Dromore at it again both on and off the field- it seems they've really learnt their lesson after their recent "heavy" punishments!

The Trap

It wouldnt surprise me if they were at it again. Sure the county board have just shown them that they can get way with it. Made a phone call and heard an esteemed referee was involved........the people of Louth would love to have seen him get a belt!!!!

Nally Stand

"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Carmen Stateside

It had to be Donaghmore people, Dromore people dont fight!  8)

Good luck Derrytresk today.

Nally Stand

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on November 27, 2011, 01:30:24 PM
Pacifists, all of them!!  :D

+1
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

wheres he takin er from

Ban everyone from donaghmore for life and close their pitch if its on news.

Come on the hill
First on the field and last to leave

Carmen Stateside

Get the ball to Mickey Rea! Nearly there! Hanging on.

giveherlong

Congratulations to Derrytresk. The Hill Hut will be rocking for the next week