Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Club Rossa

Mickey Donnelly has left Ardboe,nobody appointed yet.

Dell

Few changes all round Mc Bride away from Galbally, McGuckian from Derrylaughan, Canavan from Errigal, McBride from Carrickmore, Crozier from Omagh, Mickey Donnelly from Ardboe, and McIvor from Dromore?
light travels faster than sound this is why some people appear bright until they speak

time_for_a_swift_half

Looks like fay devlin and horse for the rossas
Lick Them!

twenty one yard free

Tommo2

Quote from: Dell on November 24, 2011, 06:02:11 PM
Few changes all round Mc Bride away from Galbally, McGuckian from Derrylaughan, Canavan from Errigal, McBride from Carrickmore, Crozier from Omagh, Mickey Donnelly from Ardboe, and McIvor from Dromore?

Many of these managers are outside men leaving. Are we beginning to se the return of the internal appointment. Much more cost effective in these tough times as it would be difficult for clubs to 'pay expenses' to a manager when club members are having to leave the country to get employment.

The Trap

I would say most of those clubs will appoint outside managers - even clubs with inside managers have trainers/selectors etc from 'outside'. Apart from a couple of big name managers i dont think the 'expenses' are too serious.
Is McBride definitely away from Carmen and McBride from Galbally? You would have thought they did quite well this year. Was this their choice or the clubs?
Who is in the running for Errigle and Omagh? Think McIvor is staying with Dromore.....

orangeman

Wouldn't it be great to see Derrytresk lifting the Ulster club title on Sunday ?.

Best of luck to them. I really hope they can do it.

wheres he takin er from

Quote from: orangeman on November 25, 2011, 09:15:22 AM
Wouldn't it be great to see Derrytresk lifting the Ulster club title on Sunday ?.

Best of luck to them. I really hope they can do it.

Me too
First on the field and last to leave

MR99

Any word Carmen or Dromore suspensions, I'm sure the word is out by now? ???

Nally Stand

Quote from: MR99 on November 25, 2011, 09:30:20 AM

Fist of is that neither club can play in play off next year, 4 supporters banned from each club for a year, games between the clubs next year at a neutral venue and carmen have three players suspended for a combined total of 72 weeks while Dromore players apparently didn't throw any punches what so ever (eh hem)  and get off without a single suspension.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Sky Blue Gael

Quote from: Nally Stand on November 25, 2011, 09:37:20 AM
Quote from: MR99 on November 25, 2011, 09:30:20 AM

Fist of is that neither club can play in play off next year, 4 supporters banned from each club for a year, games between the clubs next year at a neutral venue and carmen have three players suspended for a combined total of 72 weeks while Dromore players apparently didn't throw any punches what so ever (eh hem)  and get off without a single suspension.

If this is true they have rendered the league pretty much pointless for the two clubs.

EC Unique

Can't understand how Dromore have no players suspended?

Tommo2

Are these reports of suspensions true and accurate. i thought they would have been more severe on the players involved in the fighting, especially Dromore players.

By the way, what is the usual suspension for verbally threatening a referee?

EC Unique

Quote from: Tommo2 on November 25, 2011, 10:02:03 AM
Are these reports of suspensions true and accurate. i thought they would have been more severe on the players involved in the fighting, especially Dromore players.

That depends on if you are a county player or not! If you are a county player there is a 'block' on getting suspended for such an offence.

Tommo2

Quote from: EC Unique on November 25, 2011, 10:34:39 AM
Quote from: Tommo2 on November 25, 2011, 10:02:03 AM

That depends on if you are a county player or not! If you are a county player there is a 'block' on getting suspended for such an offence.

Well fair play to the ref for finishing the game.