Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bustsummoves

Quote from: Dell on November 25, 2011, 08:05:51 PM
A lot of people on this board have gripes.......a club that are finished and not even God could guide them. People in glass houses Fairplay11. Mmmmmh sounds like a cunning plan Baldrick!

Alot of carmen people on mouthing here, I have seen the DVD and it shows 3 carrickmore men strikeing Dromore players.

What do use expect thats why Dromore got no suspensions because the players were a credit and never raised there fist. For Dromore not be be able to win the league next year is a joke. Simply have to win the championship again and then finish 1st and claim the league... They are the best team in Tyrone  :)  :)

Nally Stand

Quote from: bustsummoves on November 28, 2011, 11:03:24 AM
Quote from: Dell on November 25, 2011, 08:05:51 PM
A lot of people on this board have gripes.......a club that are finished and not even God could guide them. People in glass houses Fairplay11. Mmmmmh sounds like a cunning plan Baldrick!

Alot of carmen people on mouthing here, I have seen the DVD and it shows 3 carrickmore men strikeing Dromore players.

What do use expect thats why Dromore got no suspensions because the players were a credit and never raised there fist. For Dromore not be be able to win the league next year is a joke. Simply have to win the championship again and then finish 1st and claim the league... They are the best team in Tyrone  :)  :)

Maybe you can tell us how Gaby got a black eye? Did he in fact walk into a door in the changing room?
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Man Marker

Quote from: clarshack on November 28, 2011, 10:08:55 AM
well done the hill and to the harps lads involved with the management - great achievement. cremartin undone again by a point against a tyrone side.

i think the hill play the winners of ballivor (meath) v st fechins (louth) in the all ireland semi. would fancy the meath champions to come through the leinster final with derrytresk having a great chance to make the final at croke park.

the team to beat for the all-ireland are declan o'sullivan's dromid pearses. they're jack o'connor's club as well.

the hill wont fear anyone at this stage though!

+1

Club Rossa

Bustsommoves as an Ardboe man you are very staunch in your support of Dromore.What part of our parish are you from? ;D

Nally Stand

Quote from: Club Rossa on November 28, 2011, 12:20:17 PM
Bustsommoves as an Ardboe man you are very staunch in your support of Dromore.What part of our parish are you from? ;D

:D Yep, had a look through his his 46 posts and almost all seem to be about Dromore. He only names Ardboe around three times, (spelling it wrong in two of them). He seemed to be happy enough to see "Arboe" get beaten by Dromore in the league too:

Quote from: bustsummoves on October 05, 2011, 11:19:41 AM
And tell me how did Dromore not deserve to beat Arboe. You must not of being at the game or you may run down to specsavers and get yourself a pair of specks mate

Quote from: bustsummoves on August 10, 2011, 12:17:02 PM
Quote from: ExcellentDriver on August 09, 2011, 01:00:05 PM
F**king disgrace the game went ahead the night before a County Game, knowing darn well that Dromore needed the Points to get into the Play-Offs and that Ardboe's 3 best players are all County Men.

Tyrone Board has been bought and Paid for. Kudos to Clann na nGael for not Fielding against The Rock in protest.

Question me if im wrong but were dromore not missing 4 county men to arboes 3 and still won handy enough. DRY YOUR EYES MATE
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Wee Roddy

Does anyone else think it is halirious that Sean Cavanagh is calling for life bans for violence at matches?? :D

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: Wee Roddy on November 28, 2011, 04:19:30 PM
Does anyone else think it is halirious that Sean Cavanagh is calling for life bans for violence at matches?? :D

They may start with Teddy then!  :D

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on November 28, 2011, 04:34:24 PM
Quote from: Wee Roddy on November 28, 2011, 04:19:30 PM

They may start with Teddy then!  :D

http://www.hoganstand.com/tyrone/ArticleForm.aspx?ID=158569

Sean would be better off focusing on recovery from injury instead in getting involved in Club matters that do not concern him.  No need for him to stick his nose into this fall out.  Seans problem is he loves the limelight
Living the dream!!!

Up The Middle

If they would just have Teddy inside the wire, it would save him having to jump it every 5 minutes :o
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

MR99

Big Sean whinging about respect for referee's too  ???  He would wanna start with himself and the wee bro and look at how much whinging they do to the refs, most referee's will tell you they are two of the worst in the county.

skeog

sean cop yourself on in reegard to the clubs maybe moy might care to explain some of the unsavoury incidents they have been involved in over yhe past few seasons

Tommo2

I thought when Colm slapped the ground like a small child, it was a show of respect for referees! Does that mean throwing his arms up to the sky like an iltaian footballer isn't a sign of respect for refs either.

KIDDO 4

Galbally will host the Tyrone grade 1 and grade 2 U21 finals next Sunday , 12.30pm Augher v Dungannon,  and 2.15pm for Omagh v Donaghmore.

Heartbroken

Quote from: Tommo2 on November 28, 2011, 07:51:15 PM
I thought when Colm slapped the ground like a small child, it was a show of respect for referees! Does that mean throwing his arms up to the sky like an iltaian footballer isn't a sign of respect for refs either.

Moy underage coaches do a gentle 10 minute warm up on this skill at every training session. Its integral to the Moy club's ethos to act like spoilt children. It seems to be paying off for them.

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: Up The Middle on November 28, 2011, 05:28:47 PM
If they would just have Teddy inside the wire, it would save him having to jump it every 5 minutes :o

LMFAO - funniest post I've seen in a while.