Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on November 17, 2011, 10:24:35 AM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on November 17, 2011, 10:23:51 AM
I see the police now involved in the Carrickmore/ Dromore row.
where did you read/hear that Norf?

Gaelic Life and Herald this morning.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Radda bout yeee

Don't think Kenny Archer will be in the Corner any time soon for a swift pint!  :D

skeog

could the psni look for the official video

Wee Roddy

This man got his ear bitten because he was trying to lift his child out of a row. He happened to be wearing a Carrickmore hoddie. A friend who was with him seen this and ran to his defence. Im sure there were many Dromore people in the same boat as well. This man who got his ear damaged was accused of being a thug on Monday for being near it. I may not have done it but in a case like this, to prove I was innocent i may have went further as well.
This is a very delicate situation, made even worse by Kenny Archers declarations yesterday.
For a grown man, and an educated one, to come out with a statement like "the man with the umberalla shown have been handed over to the stewarts" is f**king rediculous. How does anyone know that the first person that arrived on the scene wasnt trying to do this, before getting a clout with the umberalla. Does he think his fellow supporters, brothers etc would have let this happen? Pay into an odd match and stand in the crowd to you see the passion instead of going to press boxes and supping his tea and coffee. The men fighting may have had egos but not as big as his if he thinks he has the right to blast a club like that.

EC Unique

nothingbettertobeat

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/northern_ireland/gaelic_games/15777157.stm

and to other news apart from Carraickmore and Dromore..

is this a wise move?.

as a result Dromore should get the Boe Inn closed for 12 months and for Carrickmore their fans should be made watch all next seasons games from the Nally stand as further punishment :D :D :D   thatl learn them!!

"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't."

Heartbroken

Quote from: GAA_Finatic on November 16, 2011, 09:06:04 PM
Unbelieveable Gregory Jordan, never made U-21's.

Unbelievable because he's your brother???

new devil

everymanaman

Quote from: new devil on November 17, 2011, 03:28:26 PM
What did Kenny Archer say?

More nonsense from Archer to go along with the usual drivel about Liverpool

screenexile

Nothing that hasn't been said by everyone else. Throw the book at both clubs and let it be a lesson to others what to expect if they do the same.

Whatever about it being harsh and all the rest it is clearly deserved as both clubs members and players have been completely out of line here. Without getting into the ins and outs of who started what and whatever, both clubs deserve a punishment and that's it.

Hopefully it will convince a few other clubs to weed out the nutters they have and say "stop  being a nutter or the whole club gets in the shit" Plenty will take notice if 2 high profile clubs like these are nailed!!

Wee Roddy

Bollocks!! The players were involved in a bit of fisty cuffs and a bit of verbals. It lasted about half a minute. I saw worse happen in training games. Do players deserve to be out of football for a year because of this? Some of the names I have heard arent even members of the club. How do you stop people going to matches? Same as the ladies final. The man who is accused of hitting the ref isnt a member of the club and isnt even from Carrickmore.

Tommo2

Quote from: Wee Roddy on November 17, 2011, 05:07:09 PM
Bollocks!! The players were involved in a bit of fisty cuffs and a bit of verbals. It lasted about half a minute. I saw worse happen in training games. Do players deserve to be out of football for a year because of this? Some of the names I have heard arent even members of the club. How do you stop people going to matches? Same as the ladies final. The man who is accused of hitting the ref isnt a member of the club and isnt even from Carrickmore.

Typical same crap coming from your club. It wasnt our fault. It never bloody is your fault.

What about the players who are repeat offenders, who depite getting bans of 1 year (or more) before, have not learnt their lessons. Maybe life bans for those players would be appropriate.

Nally Stand

Quote from: Tommo2 on November 17, 2011, 05:23:07 PM
Quote from: Wee Roddy on November 17, 2011, 05:07:09 PM

Typical same crap coming from your club. It wasnt our fault. It never bloody is your fault.

What about the players who are repeat offenders, who depite getting bans of 1 year (or more) before, have not learnt their lessons. Maybe life bans for those players would be appropriate.

So we now have people on the thread from Kildress, Errigal and Killyclogher all trying to lecture Carmen & Dromore on discipline. Irony oozing from it!
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

EC Unique

Nally, all clubs have their problems now and again but surely you can see why we all think Carmen have serious problems that need addressed. There seems to be a siege mentallity that may work well at times but when things boil over it is a recipe for the types os disaster we are seeing too often.