Ziggy's scoop of the year

Started by Hardy, September 04, 2008, 07:37:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Over the Bar

Anyone who reads the papers or listens to gossip could report that the word on the street was that Stevie might  return.

Ziggy confirmed it within an hour of the players decision so credit where it's due!

scud

Quote from: ziggysego on September 01, 2008, 10:42:27 PM
That rumour has been running all year and will continue to run until 5pm on Sunday 21st September.

SoN is NOT making a return visit to Tyrone, I repeat NOT.

Was this ziggy's scoop? Or maybe i'm wrong?

full back

Quote from: scud on September 05, 2008, 11:34:46 AM
Quote from: ziggysego on September 01, 2008, 10:42:27 PM
That rumour has been running all year and will continue to run until 5pm on Sunday 21st September.

SoN is NOT making a return visit to Tyrone, I repeat NOT.

Was this ziggy's scoop? Or maybe i'm wrong?

I thought it was filthylittlebeasts scoop................
On a number of occasions ziggy catagorically stated he wont be coming back as per the above quote ;)

Hardy

That was a different subject altogether. That was the RUMOUR that SO'N was coming back. Sure we heard that down here in the everglades. Ziggy broke the ANNOUNCEMENT before any of the world's news media.

full back

Are you sure filthylittlebeast didnt break the news, hardy?

Hardy

Yes. Ziggy posted it on Wednesday night. The filthy one's first post after the announcement was yesterday morning.

Hardy

Rumour has it, though that Take Your Points was Deep Throat.

heineken_on_tap

I swear a group of five year olds would display more maturity .

ludermor

would you swear in front of them?

ziggysego

Thanks hardy  ;D

Calmed down now. Went to Eddie's last night and took my frustations out on a bottle of Jameson.
Testing Accessibility

Hardy

filthylittlebeast

Well done Ziggy... or should I say Captain Spy?? Good inside info!! Make sure to keep posting the juicy gossip !!  ;)

Puckoon