TG4 - Club Championships Coverage

Started by drici, September 23, 2007, 05:05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farrandeelin

€90 for the season pass is ripped off surely. Up €30 from last year I believe.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Rossfan

Does anyone of the 1,450,000 attend club matches in Dublin?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Wildweasel74

Is the crowd on the other side of the TV cameras, horrible crowd at a game where the team was in the club final and has a massive catchment area.

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on September 04, 2022, 03:20:44 PM
Is the crowd on the other side of the TV cameras, horrible crowd at a game where the team
was in the club final and has a massive catchment area.

Don't think so
Sounds more like an AGM
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Wildweasel74

Dublin must have 80% County supporters who are members of Club teams but just there for tickets and 20% club supporters who actually attend games.

snoopdog

My kids are in templegoue synge Street. No notification to get out and support the club against kilmacud. I'm a blow in so I've no motivation to head to parnell pk for a hiding.

drici

Dia Domhnaigh   11 - 09 - 2022

Ballygunner v Mount Sion   beo
2-30pm

Crossmaglen Rangers v Silverbridge Harp   beo
4-15pm

ClubScene13

Crossmaglen v Silverbridge making a live TV game this time of year is insanity.
It's a 1st round game and Cross aren't even county champions this year.
They are currently 1/14 with Paddy Power to win the game.
Of all the important games up and down the country this weekend, some of them quarter finals, outrageous this game is on Live when we are only getting x2 per week.

God14

Quote from: ClubScene13 on September 06, 2022, 03:16:52 PM
Of all the important games up and down the country this weekend, some of them quarter finals, outrageous this game is on Live when we are only getting x2 per week.

Kinda understand where your coming from... but there are many, myself included as a neutral (Tyrone), really looking forward to sitting down Sunday afternoon and watching this one. Just a teaser for things to come i guess.

clubman21

Quote from: God14 on September 06, 2022, 03:37:19 PM

Kinda understand where your coming from... but there are many, myself included as a neutral (Tyrone), really looking forward to sitting down Sunday afternoon and watching this one. Just a teaser for things to come i guess.
Hopefully plenty of our games on tg4 god14, show the rest how its done. Full knockout

bennydorano

Quote from: clubman21 on September 06, 2022, 03:39:08 PM

Hopefully plenty of our games on tg4 god14, show the rest how its done. Full knockout
Harps v Maghery would have been the best Armagh SFC 1st round game to cover, 2 genuine contenders.

Milltown Row2

They might as well get as many Tyrone games in now because when it gets to the Ulster championship....

Where's my big spoon?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

redzone

Wildweasel74

We showing a game this week where actually supporters turn up?

general_lee

Quote from: bennydorano on September 06, 2022, 06:48:13 PM

Harps v Maghery would have been the best Armagh SFC 1st round game to cover, 2 genuine contenders.
Agreed, I'm guessing Jarlath pulled a few strings to get that one shown? Also is it just me or do Cross always seem to get Silverbridge in the championship?