TG4 - Club Championships Coverage

Started by drici, September 23, 2007, 05:05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gael85

Mourne Red

Pretty poor of TG4 to cut the program and not show the winning speech on the football

CK_Redhand

Quote from: Mourne Red on February 12, 2022, 08:51:41 PM
Pretty poor of TG4 to cut the program and not show the winning speech on the football
Thought the same myself. Must have been because it went to extra time and they were already over the scheduled time?  Not sure how many would have preferred coverage to continue vs watch the next scheduled show

Armagh Girl

Well Done Kilcoo.....didn't play to full potential today....but you's kept going and got over the line.  Eugene Brannigan had a great game once again!!

Saffrongael

That's some bollocks I have read that they are the worst team to win an All Ireland, it's not as if they won a draw to play in the final. Won Ulster handily & then beat Munster & Leinster champions, not sure what else people want  ???
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

clarshack

Quote from: Saffrongael on February 12, 2022, 09:35:26 PM
That's some bollocks I have read that they are the worst team to win an All Ireland, it's not as if they won a draw to play in the final. Won Ulster handily & then beat Munster & Leinster champions, not sure what else people want  ???

100%

charlieTully

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on February 12, 2022, 07:00:58 PM
Poorest team to win an All Ireland club in a long time.

Blah blah blah blah

imtommygunn

Quote from: Saffrongael on February 12, 2022, 09:35:26 PM

They didn't play well at all today but they've been fantastic all year. Dunno where the poorest team thing is coming from at all.

seafoid

Great to see another Down team doing the business at Croke
Park.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

SHEEDY

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on February 12, 2022, 07:00:58 PM
Poorest team to win an All Ireland club in a long time.
what a load of crap.
nil satis nisi optimum

Wildweasel74

Name one as poor.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

SHEEDY

Poor teams don't win their county championship never mind provincial or all Ireland.
nil satis nisi optimum

yellowcard

Labelling them as the poorest team to win an AI is only someone's opinion but it means nothing. It's not easy winning county championships never mind provincial or All Ireland's and Kilcoo have been remarkably consistent for the last decade. They didn't play well today but still found a way to win and they have earned the right to call themselves the best club team in Ireland.

I'll be honest in saying that I've never liked their style of football as I'm not a fan of the running, defend in numbers, low risk possession based game. Most of their matches have been a grind to watch but in terms of making the most of the resources available they have squeezed every last drop out of themselves. The team is superbly conditioned and is greater than the sum of its parts and they have now created a legacy for the next generation.

Mayo4Sam14

You can forget about Sean Cavanagh as far as he's a man!