New Jerseys?

Started by Farrandeelin, September 22, 2007, 07:57:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trueblue1234

O'neills don't pick the design. They provide a selection. The choice lies with the county.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

snoopdog

Quote from: From the Bunker on September 30, 2022, 04:09:20 PM

Not great. This year's was better.  Colours don't help though. No offence Mayo

J70

Are the Mayo men going with the same design?

Farrandeelin

Quote from: J70 on October 02, 2022, 05:28:29 PM
Are the Mayo men going with the same design?

Yes, sane design.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Upandover

Are Antrim due a new kit, just seen fonacab are no longer the main sponsor.

Blowitupref

Dublin, better than the last one?

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Eire90

sponsors ruin jerseys in my opinion.

Eire90

Wexford's senior hurlers and footballers will wear a new commemorative jersey during its home games next month.

The new jersey was launched this week to celebrate the Model County's first ever All-Ireland triumph 130 years ago, honouring that worn by Selskar Young Irelands when they defeated Cork's Dromtariffe in 1893.

The jersey, which can be seen below, was manufactured in collaboration with O'Neills is on sale now in Hores Stores and online from €70.

From the Bunker

There is nothing positive you can say good about that.........other than it might put forwards off!

J70

From the Bunker

Quote from: J70 on February 11, 2023, 08:35:37 PM
WTF is that? ;D

I'm told it's the Mayo GAA Golie Alternative jerseys🔥

New jersey. Same Pride. Rooted in the history of Mayo. The design details all the historical elements that make up the Mayo crest with a nod to Croagh Patrick, Gráinne Mhaol Ship and the three crosses that stand for the dioceses in Mayo  ::)

Nanderson

Quote from: From the Bunker on February 11, 2023, 09:35:23 PM
Quote from: J70 on February 11, 2023, 08:35:37 PM
WTF is that? ;D

I'm told it's the Mayo GAA Golie Alternative jerseys🔥

New jersey. Same Pride. Rooted in the history of Mayo. The design details all the historical elements that make up the Mayo crest with a nod to Croagh Patrick, Gráinne Mhaol Ship and the three crosses that stand for the dioceses in Mayo  ::)
it looks like the tea towel my primary school made for the millennium 

Aristo 60

Should have enough in it to lift even the strongest of curses.

seafoid

There seems to be a trend of adding new colours to outfits. You can really see it in rugby. England have bits of red in the white jersey and change the socks each season. Wales had green socks yesterday . Scotland have light blue collars.   I suppose it must be for marketing purposes and forcing punters to buy new gear each season.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

general_lee

O'Neill's designs are getting worse. Virtually every county has some variation of the same design. I'm happy Armagh went with McKeever, their stuff at county level is very smart (Club offerings not so much)