Ulster club championship

Started by charlieTully, October 30, 2022, 10:45:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the goal was on

Having watched match last night, how the full back from kilcoo didn't get sent off towards the end of the game. 4 or 5 punches and neither ref or linesman seen it or chose to see it!!. and these are suppose to be best officials around!!

Walter Cronc

Is premium level opened for AI club semis or finals?

Walt Jabsco

Yes but I don't think the boxes are

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

seafoid

There is always a wall of money on Derry teams . Euphoria isn't the half of it.

NFL Division Two 2022
https://mobile.twitter.com/Wommando/status/1519587793198096384
To be promoted

Galway 8/11
Derry 6/4
Meath 6/4
Cork 7/4
Roscommon 3/1

Connacht teams  tend to be ignored until the ball is thrown in.

thebuzz

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 06, 2023, 08:44:18 AM
Quote from: seafoid on January 06, 2023, 07:15:24 AM
https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport/gaa/derry/danny-tallon-declares-glen-mentally-and-physically-ready-for-moycullen-showdown-in-all-ireland-semi-finals-42265679.html

Would like to see Glen win but the Galway lads wont be pushed around, should be another tight affair

I've been told by a reputable source that this interview never took place. How can reporters be allowed to make stuff like this up?

Wildweasel74

Derry in general at all levels have a very bad run against Galway teams. Never understood why, hopefully Glen can break the trend but if they were beat, it would not surprise me.

seafoid

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on January 06, 2023, 09:17:41 PM
Derry in general at all levels have a very bad run against Galway teams. Never understood why, hopefully Glen Dan break the trend but if they were beat it would not surprise me.
I think it's because you need a particular style to win in Ulster and Galway teams play a different style. The Comer counterattacking goal in the semi last year was a good example. Derry were foostering with the ball towards the goal but their accuracy was poor. Galway recuperated the ball . The goalie was awol. 2 moves and the ball was in the net

Hoof Hearted

Keeper went walkies there, got lucky
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Moonshine

What porter do today. Glen should of won that game by more

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

quit yo jibbajabba

Wan minute we rowin about Irish. Next minute its the English. Hard to keep up round here 😃😃