Ulster club championship

Started by charlieTully, October 30, 2022, 10:45:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportacus

Glen man getting held round the neck and it's a free in for over carrying . I mean this is past ridiculous. Supposed to be a showpiece. 

general_lee

Quote from: Sportacus on December 11, 2022, 01:51:45 PM
Quote from: general_lee on December 11, 2022, 01:47:29 PM
Kilcoo embrace the pantomime villain role well.
To only be a point behind despite being so poor is testament to how good they are in terms of game management (however unsavoury). They're playing on the edge and getting away with it - why wouldn't they if it's working?
I fairly enjoyed the first half, though I think Glen need to bring that level of cuteness to their game and fight fire with fire if they want to see this one out. The ref is poor although in fairness he did consult his umpires before awarding the penalty - can't really blame him for that? Likewise with Glass getting pulled down by the neck, ref wasn't looking at it so what can he do?
But they were jumping for the ball - where the fcuk was he looking!
From the replay it looks like the ref had eyes on the two players that actually contested the ball

Wildweasel74

Glen goalkeeper kick outs all over the place saved their ass there though.

Milltown Row2

Glen need to get more scores or they will be suckered punched at the death
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

seafoid

Schkite

Glen playing with fire here, passing it around the back and their keeper going up the field, they need to get that scoreboard moving again

yellowcard

Glen playing a dangerous game trying to run down the clock with over 10 minutes left, need to go for the throat.

Wildweasel74

They got some passengers up front, surprised O'Hara not on. Corner bck for Kilcoo having some game. .

Sportacus

Ref has had a good five minutes to be fair.

Wildweasel74

Blowitupref

Into the final 5 minutes. Glen with the slender 2 point lead still.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

yellowcard

straightred

Wildweasel74

Mcfaul hindsight would  be a big difference if he wasn't otherwise engaged.

tyroneman

McQuillan doesn't apear to put much stock in the rule that prevents you sticking your foot in when a player is dipping for the ball.