Ulster club championship

Started by charlieTully, October 30, 2022, 10:45:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bennydorano

Georgian day in Armagh today, traffic will be bedlam for match at 6pm today.

Walter Cronc

Quote from: bennydorano on November 26, 2022, 01:16:57 PM
Georgian day in Armagh today, traffic will be bedlam for match at 6pm today.

Eh??

on the sideline

bennydorano

snoopdog

grounded

1.07 to 0.01. Kilcoo hitting a lot of wides, and playing with a big wind at their backs.

Baile an tuaigh

Eniskillen tried hard in the first few minutes but as soon as kilcoo smelt blood that was it. Up 13 points at half time but against a fierce wind in the 2nd half can't see anyway back for Eniskillen.

thewobbler

Enniskillen the latest in a long line of clubs to fall into the trap of carrying the ball aimlessly and complacently up the field against Kilcoo.

I know the wind is a factor. But the difference in intent between the sides is remarkable

grounded

Half time 2-08 to 0-01.

The handicap was +8. Will be Interesting, if with the strong wind in 2nd half, if Enniskillen can beat the handicap.

Baile an tuaigh

I'd be curious who won the toss here. I'd always play with the wind if I won the coin flick.

The point be Celium Docherty jinking around two or three players was a thing of beauty. You can really express yourself when up so much.

Shealin John's and Ryan playing well along with Conor Laverty in the forward line.

Love the way their all defenders when they don't have the ball.

Shows how strong Down club football is when they had tougher games in their own County.

grounded

Bit of a comeback here. 2 10 to 1 06.