3. Crossmaglen Rangers 9/2
4. Naomh Conaill 8/1
5. Errigal Ciaran 11/1
6. Gowna 20/1
7=. Cargin 33/1
7=. Ballybay Pearse Brothers 33/1
7=. Enniskillen Gaels 33/1

Source: Paddy Power

I'm not quite sure how Glen are 6/4 and Kilcoo 5/2. There is nothing between those 2 sides and I'd expect them to meet in the final if thats the way the draw pans out.

Also think Cross are third favourites on reputation only. The Ulster club will come too early for them but I reckon they will beat Ballybay easily and they certainly won't lie down against Kilcoo either. I do think it could be the start of another run for Cross in Armagh though as they have the right age profile.

The outsider I'd be most wary of is Naomh Conaill, they might be dour but they will be extremely hard to play against in winter conditions.   
Glen is in Derry. As soon as a Derry team wins a championship,  a wall of money follows it. Derry were unbackable after they won Ulster in the summer,,

But its backed up with Derry clubs form in Ulster. as a collective of clubs, they do very well, as opposed to Cross for nearly all of Armagh wins and EC being the only Tyrone club team to be competitive in Ulster
Club generally is about doing the iterations until your turn comes. Kilcoo didn't win the all -Ireland on the first attempt.

I was there when they started the journey though, you could see the hunger but that was possibly 8 or 9 years ago
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ONeill

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on November 04, 2022, 02:58:05 PM
Derry is the strongest county club level full stop. Glen odds on to become club no 8

At senior level yes. I don't think they've ever won a Junior.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

Same goes for Antrim by the way. Their 4 senior titles are diminished by the paltry St Enda's effort at lower levels.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Antrim and football shouldn't be in the same sentence

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on November 04, 2022, 11:34:06 PM

In Ulster club thread or just in general?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 04, 2022, 11:36:47 PM

In general. Brutal. Wouldn't know if it's stuffed or pumped

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on November 04, 2022, 11:38:25 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 04, 2022, 11:36:47 PM

In general. Brutal. Wouldn't know if it's stuffed or pumped

So brutal at inter county I admit but in the grand scheme of things still won more Ulster championships that Derry

quit yo jibbajabba

1 0 Derry. Easier than anticipated there tbh. Fear hooks old fish who should know better

Milltown Row2

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on November 04, 2022, 11:47:01 PM
1 0 Derry. Easier than anticipated there tbh. Fear hooks old fish who should know better

Ah now I was trying to wind him in!! But you've let him off the hook!  :D

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

I had you Milltown. Next time a chara!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on November 04, 2022, 11:51:09 PM

I'm not too sure to be honest  8)

Derry  hurling is pathetic  ::)

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 04, 2022, 11:55:12 PM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on November 04, 2022, 11:51:09 PM

I'm not too sure to be honest  8)

Derry  hurling is pathetic  ::)

Jesus I'm bubbling here, dying to say "aye but"

Main Street

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on November 03, 2022, 09:10:28 PM
Quote from: seafoid on November 03, 2022, 12:44:30 PM
Quote from: full moon on November 02, 2022, 02:50:18 PM
Crossmaglen vs Ballybay on RTE this Saturday.

Gowna vs Enniskillen Gaels rearranged the following weekend to the Saturday night I wonder is this due to RTE coverage also.

Ballybay always remind me of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqu2mwPdkGE

Main Street will be around to you! ;)
No complaints from me about Tommy Makem and the only known popular song (almost folk legendary) about the town of Ballybay
Just don't call me a Clontibrian!!

Ballybay Pearse Brothers have had their best season in decades in terms of dominating the county, partly due to opposing clubs having dropped their standards. The county final performance was just brilliant, totally outplayed Scotstown all over the pitch  and now live on national tv on saturday night, dizzy times indeed.
However their cup already overfloweth, I'd say no chance of winning this game, the Wylie brothers in defense will certainly have their hands full. 

bennydorano

I bought the pass, logged in to watch Shane O'Neill's v Corduff, not even on ffs

Itchy

Very soft penalty for Ballybay who have rightly had a black card issued against them too