Ulster JFC/IFC 2022

Started by DownFanatic, October 03, 2022, 11:48:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clarshack

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on November 07, 2022, 01:09:29 AM
Stewartstown May fancy themselves strong at this level but Fossa look likely to come out of Kerry and Munster, we see if they can cut it then if they met them.

Nobody's getting carried away at our end as the teams left in Ulster are all good. Anyway regardless of who wins Ulster it's hard to see who could stop the Cliffords at this level, it would likely take the equivalent of a decent senior club team to beat them.

Armagh18

Quote from: clarshack on November 07, 2022, 10:01:45 AM
Stewartstown May fancy themselves strong at this level but Fossa look likely to come out of Kerry and Munster, we see if they can cut it then if they met them.

Nobody's getting carried away at our end as the teams left in Ulster are all good. Anyway regardless of who wins Ulster it's hard to see who could stop the Cliffords at this level, it would likely take the equivalent of a decent senior club team to beat them.
Yeah surely the Clifford lads would be totally untouchable at that level although I think they just about scrapped through the Kerry semi the other day.

nrico2006

Quote from: clarshack on November 07, 2022, 10:01:45 AM

Depends on what the other 13 are like. 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Wildweasel74

Fossa a small place. Blink and you miss it,

clarshack

Quote from: Harold Disgracey on November 06, 2022, 03:46:13 PM
Quote from: clarshack on November 06, 2022, 03:41:18 PM
Quote from: square_ball on November 06, 2022, 11:05:41 AM
Stewartstown will walk that Junior Ulster Championship. The game was over after 10 minutes yesterday.

Letterkenny Gaels will be hard to overcome.

Not going by what I saw today!

I watched the deferred coverage of the game last night and Letterkenny look strong to me. With the long journey and then playing into the breeze it probably took them a while to get going but when they did they were completely dominant and took their scores well.

tintin25

Quote from: clarshack on November 10, 2022, 10:54:21 AM
Quote from: Harold Disgracey on November 06, 2022, 03:46:13 PM
Quote from: clarshack on November 06, 2022, 03:41:18 PM
Quote from: square_ball on November 06, 2022, 11:05:41 AM
Stewartstown will walk that Junior Ulster Championship. The game was over after 10 minutes yesterday.

Letterkenny Gaels will be hard to overcome.

Not going by what I saw today!

I watched the deferred coverage of the game last night and Letterkenny look strong to me. With the long journey and then playing into the breeze it probably took them a while to get going but when they did they were completely dominant and took their scores well.

Stewartstown will win by 7 plus

general_lee

Would Stewartstown fancy a tip at the 2023 Tyrone IFC?

ClubScene13

Quote from: general_lee on November 10, 2022, 05:41:11 PM

They played the last 11 seasons prior to 2022 as an intermediate team. Well established at that level, and a good age profile. Really don't know how they succumbed to relegation last year, must of been a shock to them as much as the rest of us.

trueblue1234

Quote from: ClubScene13 on November 10, 2022, 05:52:50 PM
Quote from: general_lee on November 10, 2022, 05:41:11 PM

They played the last 11 seasons prior to 2022 as an intermediate team. Well established at that level, and a good age profile. Really don't know how they succumbed to relegation last year, must of been a shock to them as much as the rest of us.

League restructure with a few extra teams going down prob had an impact. Think 4 came straight down in 2021.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

mrdeeds

Intermediate QF

Castlerahan 0 13 Devenish 0 10

Wildweasel74

See some lad scored 2:12 down south, so I wouldn't be getting overly worried about getting ahead of yourselves here on who gets to an All-Ireland final.

smort

Galbally 3.06 - 0.06 up at h/t

clarshack

Galbally will win Ulster Intermediate. They'll beat Dungloe and Castlerahan will give them a game in the final however Galbally will ultimately be too strong.

Upandover

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on November 12, 2022, 10:07:21 PM
See some lad scored 2:12 down south, so I wouldn't be getting overly worried about getting ahead of yourselves here on who gets to an All-Ireland final.
David clifford for fossa

ClubScene13

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on November 12, 2022, 10:07:21 PM

Ulster can't meet Munster til the AI final. So good man for your input