Best gear manufacturer

Started by Truth hurts, April 20, 2022, 11:39:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Truth hurts

Is O'Neills still the best on the market? There seem to be a lot of new brands over the past few years.

Any ideas as to what the best value is?

I have heard good reports of MFC and Playerfit?

rosnarun

GRG- Game ready gear  are worth a look
A few former mayo players are running it . Tom parson sharozie akran and Cian Hanley .
not sure about team Jerseys but they do everything esse
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

PMG1

MFC has been used by our club for years now for everything but the team jersey and quality, design and service way outshine any others about in my experience and I have been looking after the club gear for 15 years now

trueblue1234

Hard to beat O'Neill's imo. Good quality and their club gear is well priced. Unlike their county and retail stuff which is a serious price now.

Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

thejuice

Anyone be any to give us a rough idea for costs of training tops for kids aged 7-9 from O'Neills or any of the others.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

BrotherMore6592

Itchy

Quote from: rosnarun on April 20, 2022, 12:52:01 PM
A few former mayo players are running it . Tom parson sharozie akran and Cian Hanley .

Local soccer club got gear from these and I thought quality was a bit shabby - zip on some coats failed after a few days. O Neill's are more expensive but you get what you pay for

LeoMc

McKeevers good but MFC quality is top class.

Saffrongael

Quote from: Itchy on January 10, 2023, 06:04:54 PM

Local soccer club got gear from these and I thought quality was a bit shabby - zip on some coats failed after a few days. O Neill's are more expensive but you get what you pay for

I have had plenty of oneills zips fail
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Itchy

Quote from: Saffrongael on January 10, 2023, 10:22:31 PM
Quote from: Itchy on January 10, 2023, 06:04:54 PM

I have had plenty of oneills zips fail

After a few days?

tintin25

It's pricy but O'Neills is the best imo.  Club used MFC the past few years for training gear and alot of complaints - not the same quality

Gold

"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

PMG1

Quote from: LeoMc on January 10, 2023, 10:14:47 PM
Have to agree, streets ahead for quality and service, O'Neills fitting has become brutal

BrotherMore6592

Stay away from O'Reilly sports (Donegal outfit) . They done a Dublin club while I was living and playing there, shambles of an outfit with no customer service.

The tracksuit bottoms and hoodies were expensive and like something ordered off M&M Direct

Gold

Quote from: PMG1 on January 11, 2023, 12:05:49 AM
Quote from: LeoMc on January 10, 2023, 10:14:47 PM
Have to agree, streets ahead for quality and service, O'Neills fitting has become brutal

Swear I got a jersey for Christmas and couldn't put my head through it...must have had extra stitches in

Jersey fitted fine just the neck is choking me
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."