Eurovision final here we come!!

Started by rrhf, May 08, 2018, 10:10:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HiMucker

Quote from: ONeill on May 11, 2023, 12:00:53 AM
Quote from: AustinPowers on May 09, 2023, 11:16:28 PM
Quote from: BrotherMore6592 on May 09, 2023, 10:59:25 PM
What is it about? As far as I can see it's turned into Pride on acid. LGBT fest with gothic / dark undertones in the performances. The weirder and more out there the better. Forget about the music or songs.

A pile of shite.

That's about  the height of it.  Women with  beards, and  Freaks and weirdos.  Reminds me of  Eurotrash back in the day

Up until  Dana international it wasn't   that bad. Yes it had  annoying songs and  neighbouring countries voting for each  other, and all that usual stuff , but  it was  more about the songs,  even if they weren't  that  great

What's your problem with women with beards?
Nothing wrong with Tyrone women

Captain Obvious

Loreen Sweden doing a Johnny Logan on it.

Capt Pat

armaghniac

Quote from: Captain Obvious on May 13, 2023, 11:49:44 PM
Loreen Sweden doing a Johnny Logan on it.

According to the juries anyway. I preferred Agnetha Fältskog, who sung standing up.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Captain Obvious

ONeill

Most polished song won. Which was a pity.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: ONeill on May 14, 2023, 12:16:49 AM
Most polished song won. Which was a pity.

I liked the Moldovan song
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Blowitupref

Finland,Norway,Israel and the winner Sweden was all part of the semi final with Ireland bit of short straw there?
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

ONeill

I'd imagine Ireland finished last.

BrotherMore6592

Well done to Sweden, just goes to show getting your camel toe out still works

seafoid

The Swedish song sounded like a trance song. Maybe that might work for Ireland in the future
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Itchy

Russia Banned and Israel cheered on. f**king joke shop of a competition anyone supporting or watching should be ashamed of themselves.

Hound

Quote from: Itchy on May 14, 2023, 12:36:40 PM
Russia Banned and Israel cheered on. f**king joke shop of a competition anyone supporting or watching should be ashamed of themselves.
They are two completely different things.

Agree re Israel, but why should we be ashamed that Russia was banned ?

Itchy

Quote from: Hound on May 14, 2023, 06:48:52 PM
Quote from: Itchy on May 14, 2023, 12:36:40 PM
They are two completely different things.

Agree re Israel, but why should we be ashamed that Russia was banned ?

Be ashamed of the hypocrisy, both should be banned. Both breaking international law and murdering children. Yet a bunch of fuckwits will dance and jump around when Israel have their song and clap themselves on the back when they ban Russia. 

ONeill

I see Ireland didn't finish last in their semi final. 12th.

Was interesting that Swedish televote gave Finland 12 and Finland gave Sweden fcuk all.