Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gmac

Quote from: J70 on February 08, 2022, 01:01:56 AM
Quote from: Gmac on February 07, 2022, 07:45:20 PM
Quote from: seafoid on February 07, 2022, 07:05:22 PM
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/02/07/eunuch-maker-arrested-castrating-men-live-television/

A 44-year-old man nicknamed "The Eunuch Maker" has been arrested amid claims he carried out dozens of castrations on men in his north London basement flat and broadcast the procedures on pay-per-view television.

Six other men aged from their 30s to their 60s were also arrested after police raided the run-down property in the Finsbury Park area last December.

The castrations are believed to be part of the genital nullification, or "Nullo", movement which has grown in popularity among those who do not wish to identify as male or female.

The majority of those who admit undergoing the procedure claim they are submissive gay males or wish to identify as asexual.

In an online interview, the Norwegian-born suspect, who is also an amputee, boasted of having undergone the procedure himself and also carrying it out on 58 other men.
thats why there's so many liberal men in London

What explains places where there is a preponderance of conservative men?

Must be an underground lobotomy industry in operation.
too late j70 beat you to it

Olly

Men at work in an office etc who wear no underwear.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

Gmac

Gabriel_Hurl

Someone's been watching Tucker/Hannity again

Who am I kidding - he watches every night

J70

Quote from: Gmac on February 08, 2022, 07:45:52 PM
Trudeau is Fidel castros son wtf

Embarrassing.

And I'm not talking about Trudeau.

JPGJOHNNYG

So Im confused was the cat a big racist then? ;D

imtommygunn

Liz Truss  :o

Tbh the state of Britain in general. They are an international embarrassment.

quit yo jibbajabba

Nou Camp gona be called Spotify Camp Nou from here on.......not by me it wont #facepalm

brokencrossbar1

https://m.independent.ie/news/child-driver-12-dies-after-road-crash-in-co-limerick-41336413.html

QuoteA child has died after a collision involving the car he was driving in Co Limerick this morning.

The driver of the car, a child believed to be 12, was fatally injured.

He was the sole occupant of the car.

It's understood the boy is a Polish national but has been living in Newcastle West.

His body has since been removed to the morgue at University Hospital Limerick. The coroner has been notified.

Shortly before 2am, gardaí and emergency services were alerted following a collision between a car and a lorry on the N21 at Rineroe near Adare. The driver of the lorry, a man in his 40s, did not require hospital treatment.

The scene is preserved for examination by Garda Forensic Collision Investigators. Diversions are currently in place on the N21, with city bound traffic being diverted from Adare via Croom.

Local Fianna Fáil Councillor Michael Collins offered his sympathies to the family on this tragic event.

"It's quite shocking and very sad to hear the tragic news where a young boy has lost his life. I believe he comes from the locality in my own hometown of Newcastle West which is quite difficult for the family at this sad time," he said.

Not the whole article but wasn't sure where else to put this. 12 year old driving the car that he crashed and died in. It's shocking then I remember back to growing up myself. We were driving tractors, cars, etc when we were 13-14 and in those days were were really at risk of pulling round a corner into a checkpoint. It's still a WTF moment though

armaghniac

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on February 11, 2022, 11:22:44 AM
Not the whole article but wasn't sure where else to put this. 12 year old driving the car that he crashed and died in. It's shocking then I remember back to growing up myself. We were driving tractors, cars, etc when we were 13-14 and in those days were were really at risk of pulling round a corner into a checkpoint. It's still a WTF moment though

You'd have 14-15 year olds driving a tractor to be sure, but not at 2am on a main road.
The poor lorry driver, he was likely driving safely and now he has been involved in fatal accident.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: armaghniac on February 11, 2022, 12:30:42 PM

You'd have 14-15 year olds driving a tractor to be sure, but not at 2am on a main road.
The poor lorry driver, he was likely driving safely and now he has been involved in fatal accident.

Absolutely,  that's why it's in this thread.  No different to joy riders that were the curse of West Belfast for years. Funny that doesn't seem to be as much of an issue these days.

imtommygunn

Does the joy riding not still go on a right bit?

tbrick18

https://m.independent.ie/news/child-driver-12-dies-after-road-crash-in-co-limerick-41336413.html

QuoteA child has died after a collision involving the car he was driving in Co Limerick this morning.

The driver of the car, a child believed to be 12, was fatally injured.

He was the sole occupant of the car.

It's understood the boy is a Polish national but has been living in Newcastle West.

His body has since been removed to the morgue at University Hospital Limerick. The coroner has been notified.

Shortly before 2am, gardaí and emergency services were alerted following a collision between a car and a lorry on the N21 at Rineroe near Adare. The driver of the lorry, a man in his 40s, did not require hospital treatment.

The scene is preserved for examination by Garda Forensic Collision Investigators. Diversions are currently in place on the N21, with city bound traffic being diverted from Adare via Croom.

Local Fianna Fáil Councillor Michael Collins offered his sympathies to the family on this tragic event.

"It's quite shocking and very sad to hear the tragic news where a young boy has lost his life. I believe he comes from the locality in my own hometown of Newcastle West which is quite difficult for the family at this sad time," he said.

I read the article and had the exact same though.
Personally we'd have been driving tractors from you could reach the pedals. Cars, not on roads but definately around a field somewhere.
This is tragic though.