The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

AZOffaly

Reports that Sturridge will miss the start of next season now! I suppose it's good in a way because they can't sleepwalk into the same situation they ended up in this year, but f**k me, that lad would be kicked out of the Mater for being too feeble.

gawa316

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: gawa316 on May 07, 2015, 11:14:05 PM
Quote from: Armamike on May 07, 2015, 09:51:03 PM
There was only one ECUnique!

Source?!

The may only have been 1 ECUnique but there was always Shrewdness and the 3 brothers !!!!

laoislad

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on May 08, 2015, 09:39:58 AM
Quote from: gawa316 on May 07, 2015, 11:14:05 PM
Quote from: Armamike on May 07, 2015, 09:51:03 PM
There was only one ECUnique!

Source?!

The may only have been 1 ECUnique but there was always Shrewdness and the 3 brothers !!!!
Cousins!!

I see Rodgers saying today Sturridge won't start training until September  ::)
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Orior

Another account says that Sturridge will be out until November. Lots of people calling on Liverpool to get rid of him. I liked this comment

QuoteI'd sell Sturridge. I'm in work everyday. My back is fucked, shoulders are fucked. Elbow is truly fucked. And he can't kick a ball? f**k off
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

deiseach

I think we need to brush up on our sales technique.

*clears throat*

Daniel Sturridge? Built like a brick outhouse, so he is.

brokencrossbar1

At lunchtime there and we were discussing the squad for next season.  Definitely gone will be Gerrard, Johnson, probably Kolo, Enrique, Jones, possibly Lambert, Balotelli, Borini, and then the likely culling of Aspas, Alberto, maybe Wisdom, Coates, maybe Ilori, Manquillo and there you have a very bare squad then to work with.  We all the will in the world I think that now would be a good time to replace Rodgers if they are going to and let the new man build what he likes. 

heganboy

Played well after they woke up 20 minutes into the game. Same lack of finishing. Balotelli not injured and not in squad says a lot about his training performance. Lambert looked a bit lost. Great to Sinclair and Ibe get a run, both did well.  Coutinho also solid, and lovren and Skrtel good as back 3. Even Johnson gave a good shift. But no penetration, no threat, nothing to make terry nervous. Cynical fouling from Chelsea and well parked bus. Hats off to them, Liverpool need two quality strikers to remake their challenge.
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Over the Bar

What now for Brendan the Bluffer?

Armamike

Quote from: heganboy on May 10, 2015, 06:07:31 PM
Played well after they woke up 20 minutes into the game. Same lack of finishing. Balotelli not injured and not in squad says a lot about his training performance. Lambert looked a bit lost. Great to Sinclair and Ibe get a run, both did well.  Coutinho also solid, and lovren and Skrtel good as back 3. Even Johnson gave a good shift. But no penetration, no threat, nothing to make terry nervous. Cynical fouling from Chelsea and well parked bus. Hats off to them, Liverpool need two quality strikers to remake their challenge.

No width either. Played far too centrally. Trying to dribble the ball into a sea of blue shirts was never going to work. Chelsea were going through the motions and still Liverpool couldn't beat them. Not surprising i suppose considering Liverpool had no strikeforce (Lambert doesn't count).  Had a pre season friendly feel to it.  If someone offers big money for Sterling, take it before the rest of the football world catches on to how ordinary he is.
That's just, like your opinion man.

Bingo

Rodgers comes out with some rubbish and his comments about taking Gerard off yesterday was the biggest load of tripe I heard in a long time.

Stevie G's interview after the game was at a different level and really made light of Rodgers shite talk. 

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Bingo on May 11, 2015, 10:01:19 AM
Rodgers comes out with some rubbish and his comments about taking Gerard off yesterday was the biggest load of tripe I heard in a long time.

Stevie G's interview after the game was at a different level and really made light of Rodgers shite talk.

Funny I was thinking the same thing.  I wonder if this idea would be too far out there but do you think that in 12 months time SG would be a viable manager in a role that involves Kenny as his adviser?  Rodgers is really starting to sicken my hole with his Brentistic way of running things. 

Bingo

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on May 11, 2015, 10:26:23 AM

Funny I was thinking the same thing.  I wonder if this idea would be too far out there but do you think that in 12 months time SG would be a viable manager in a role that involves Kenny as his adviser?  Rodgers is really starting to sicken my hole with his Brentistic way of running things.

I don't know, think it would be too soon and too much of a risk. Would like to see him involved but the top job would be a massive ask. Plus for the job they really need to make a big appointment, someone who has ticked the boxes and will steady the ship - an Ancelotti type appointment for a 2/3 years with maybe Stevie with him. He could cope with having some a figure beside him, you get the impression that Rogders wouldn't and hence why Carra and Gerard moved on.

Gerard has spoken very well since it was announced he was moving on. He's had a few digs that he previously didn't. Never thought he had the personality for that.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Bingo on May 11, 2015, 10:34:44 AM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on May 11, 2015, 10:26:23 AM

I don't know, think it would be too soon and too much of a risk. Would like to see him involved but the top job would be a massive ask. Plus for the job they really need to make a big appointment, someone who has ticked the boxes and will steady the ship - an Ancelotti type appointment for a 2/3 years with maybe Stevie with him. He could cope with having some a figure beside him, you get the impression that Rogders wouldn't and hence why Carra and Gerard moved on.

Gerard has spoken very well since it was announced he was moving on. He's had a few digs that he previously didn't. Never thought he had the personality for that.

A man I wouldn't mind seeing in would be Koeman,  I think he has the personality for it and the experience.  The time with Southampton will have helped him too in getting used to the way the whole shit house works.