Missing Posters

Started by Farrandeelin, February 15, 2007, 03:41:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: leenie on June 20, 2009, 12:22:26 PM
Quote from: Our Nail Loney on June 20, 2009, 08:11:02 AM
Quote from: qub la la la on June 20, 2009, 12:18:06 AM
The much maligned Doire Na Raoithe, think hes on the lifetime ban list though. but he always says "the mods have to get lucky every time but I only need to get lucky once."

This was well documented ages ago in the banning thread qub, keep up please.

He has since came back to the board and his last departure was documented in the banning thread also!!

please don't tell me he was ping pong santa?..........

You are like Columbo!

leenie

omg.... :o

:(    >:( 

the wee p-ric-k
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Take Your Points on June 20, 2009, 09:08:44 PM
Quote from: Minder on June 19, 2009, 11:29:43 PM
What happened TYP?

I have become a bit disillusioned and I have been extremely busy at work with so much going on.  Still getting a few minutes to read the Board.

I haven't been banned from the Board but I have received a 48 week ban from the Ulster Council with no recourse to appeal or other consideration.  This was upgraded from the 12 week suspension received from Ulster Colleges on the back of a libellious report from a referee. 
What did you do? Save me trawling back thru the Ulster Colleges thread.

Tony Baloney

Extend it they did.

You'd think TYP had broken someones jaw and refused to take the rap for it.

jimbo

Quote from: hardstation on June 20, 2009, 10:44:59 PM
Disillusioned?

O'Neill thought one too many and deleted!!!!!!!!!

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Take Your Points on June 21, 2009, 01:28:12 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 20, 2009, 10:06:59 PM

I had a 12 week suspension on spurious claims from Uster Colleges after the semi-final.  I asked for a hearing from the Ulster Council and after weeks of hearing nothing, I was asked whther I was a member of GAA.  I then received a letter saying since I was not a member, I would not receive a hearing but that my 12 weeks suspension was now a 48 week ban from the playing enclosure of games. As a non-member there would be no appeal.  Not much in terms of natural justice. It'll teach me to follow up other injustices with Ulster Colleges with Ulster Council, not really though.
:o  :o  :o

What did they say you done?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

muppet

Quote from: Take Your Points on June 21, 2009, 01:28:12 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 20, 2009, 10:06:59 PM

I had a 12 week suspension on spurious claims from Uster Colleges after the semi-final.  I asked for a hearing from the Ulster Council and after weeks of hearing nothing, I was asked whther I was a member of GAA.  I then received a letter saying since I was not a member, I would not receive a hearing but that my 12 weeks suspension was now a 48 week ban from the playing enclosure of games. As a non-member there would be no appeal.  Not much in terms of natural justice. It'll teach me to follow up other injustices with Ulster Colleges with Ulster Council, not really though.

So regardless of what went before, your suspension was increased fourfold because you were not a member. That is the only conclusion possible as there was no hearing.

Someone there really doesn't like you and that someone is an idiot as a solicitor's letter would probably cause pandemonium and reverse that incredibly stupid decision.
MWWSI 2017

longball

Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

slievegullion

leenie

I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: slievegullion on July 24, 2009, 01:08:37 PM
Stalin?

Stalin got banned after the MJ events.

Most people got 5 dayers, Stalin looks to be a permanent one.

ziggysego

Quote from: leenie on July 27, 2009, 06:21:44 PM

maggie?

I heard she's wandering around Dungannon, singing loudly with a brown paper bag in her hand.
Testing Accessibility

Roger

What ever happened to the HolinessNibs guy with the Dalai Lama avatar?

ziggysego

Quote from: Roger on July 28, 2009, 01:06:31 AM
What ever happened to the HolinessNibs guy with the Dalai Lama avatar?

I seem to recall him say he was leaving. Can't remember the circumstances though.
Testing Accessibility

IolarCoisCuain

I've often wondered what happened to a buck called Fishhead Sam. He was from Castlebar and he was posting like nobody's business around 2005, 2006 I think. And then - silence. Nothing. Anybody know him or what happened to him? People can get bored or, may God forgive them, into rugby, but you'd like to think they were alright and nothing happened to them.