Laois Senior Football 2017

Started by Tony, October 14, 2016, 11:01:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Draper

Quote from: SCFC on January 03, 2017, 10:30:20 PM
What a shitty lie to post. As stated above Billy Sheehan (and I have no time for his footballing abilities) doesn't drink. Pauric Clancy was a model of behaviour in his Laois career. I saw him taking dogs abuse one night in Portlaoise while stone cold sober off some drunken smart arses and he never as much as opened his mouth.
I've said it before, this p***k has been trying to stir for sometime now. He's got Offaly written all over him.

town1980

As I said facts are in my statement,, a silly stool sitter and obviously a jealous -----,,,, billy sheehan now trains cork senior side and p Clancy is on his second club with graigcullen both outstanding servants to all us Laois people enough said

beano

Lads any news on the panel? Hopefully Sean Moore is involved, I'm expecting big things from this guy>

BallyroanAbu

Can T Crilly please  pis--s off, could he have picked two more honest county men.  I don't think Sheehan drinks ( I hated the fact he played for Laois) but the guy killed himself to play county football and Clancy in fairness we all know he gave everything for Laois.  In fairness most lads that play county football have to give up alot, extremely tough when things are not going well.

Keyser Söze

Quote from: tcrilly on December 29, 2016, 12:06:36 AM
watch out for keyser soze here, turns most threads into a "im better than you and know it all kind of guy but the rest of the people here are respectful

He doesn't like being called out on his bullshit posts either! Expect him to disappear soon!
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled.......

Don Draper

Quote from: Keyser Söze on January 04, 2017, 01:27:06 AM
Quote from: tcrilly on December 29, 2016, 12:06:36 AM
watch out for keyser soze here, turns most threads into a "im better than you and know it all kind of guy but the rest of the people here are respectful

He doesn't like being called out on his bullshit posts either! Expect him to disappear soon!
With a bit of luck

smcder

Seeing some of the childish wind ups being posted make you miss laois talk and the ability for them to be removed.   

OTF

" GOUL " is a word used a lot in the West and Midwest to describe a man  (a cross between a bollix and an eegit ) among other uses. Its a great word to have, you don't need to say anything else just "Goul"   or if he's a particularly irritating individual  " Gouuuuul"  that's it no need to say any more.

Just occurred to me it might be useful on this forum from time to time.

Unlaoised

Well News is timmons and Quigley are out for a good while while Paul Kingston is also injured .Evan O'Carroll is college tied for the O'Byrne cup and Paul cahillane has not commited to the panel this year which is a real shame.

I don't think conor boyle has come back either and Meridth won't be around for a while.We are really lacking backs but im hopeful the two farrells will come on this year and maybe O'Loughlin or Begley can fill a gap in the backs?

The first game is Sunday in crettyard!
LAOIS ABÚ

hurlingmad

Quote from: smcder on January 04, 2017, 01:32:55 PM
Seeing some of the childish wind ups being posted make you miss laois talk and the ability for them to be removed.
Why was laois talk removed? Was a good intresting forum

Tony

Quote from: hurlingmad on January 04, 2017, 07:35:29 PM
Laoistalk was an interesting forum but it constantly had to be moderated. This forum is fine, just ignore the idiots like the guy who said Billy Sheehan was off his face drunk, even though it's well known that Billy does not drink. Now we know that guy is an idiot, just ignore him. That's how this forum will work without moderation.

smcder

I think in the end it was costing money and time so the owner took it down. I think it was up for nearly 10 years at that stage so it was fair enough really.   

Unlaoised

Quote from: hurlingmad on January 04, 2017, 07:35:29 PM

Yes the guy hadn't enough time to run it so it folded which was a pity ...There is a lot of ex Laois talk people here which can only be a good thing.

I'm hearing there is many newcomers in an experimental line-up for this Sunday!
LAOIS ABÚ

Don Draper

Quote from: Unlaoised on January 05, 2017, 10:43:04 AM
I'm hearing there is many newcomers in an experimental line-up for this Sunday!
Cretty will be very familiar for one of the forwards anyway. The bloodline is also strong in him.

El Jefe

1. Graham Brody (Portlaoise)

2. James Kelly (St Joseph's)

3. Denis Booth (The Heath)

4. Eoin George (Mountmellick)

5. Stephen Attride (Killeshin)

6. Alan Farrell (Ballylinan)

7. Colm Begley (Stradbally)

8. Kevin Meaney (Arles-Kilcruise)

9. James Finn (Ballyfin)

10. Cormac Murphy (Crettyard)

11. Ambrose Doran (Graiguecullen)