Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigtogs

Quote from: trailer on July 07, 2021, 04:37:45 PM
Quote from: gaafan2 on July 07, 2021, 04:26:37 PM
Quote from: Aaron Boone on July 07, 2021, 12:52:07 PM
Quote from: trailer on July 07, 2021, 12:42:50 PM
If we don't have 10+ points to spare over Cavan I'd be disappointed.

Lets hope the terrible two from Pomeroy don't give the ball away as much as they normally do.
Looking forward to seeing Donaghy in Championship. See what he is capable of. Big stage suits McCurry. When it's to hard for everyone else it is just right for him. Expecting a lot from him.
Unfortunately, they will.

Kieran McGeary was arguably Tyrone's best performer in the league. Trailer finding it hard to hide his hatred of the Plunketts ;D

I absolutely do not hate the Plunketts or FB or KMCG. I hate how they give the ball away... all the time. McGeary was that bad one time in CP that MH brought him off after subbing him on. He was at fault for Kerry goal in 2019 AISF. He was also at fault for one of the Dublin goals in 2018. His mistakes are catastrophic.

Have to admit I feel the same about K.McG... He gives every single thing he has in effort though...

Gaafan2

Quote from: trailer on July 07, 2021, 04:37:45 PM
Quote from: gaafan2 on July 07, 2021, 04:26:37 PM
Quote from: Aaron Boone on July 07, 2021, 12:52:07 PM
Quote from: trailer on July 07, 2021, 12:42:50 PM
If we don't have 10+ points to spare over Cavan I'd be disappointed.

Lets hope the terrible two from Pomeroy don't give the ball away as much as they normally do.
Looking forward to seeing Donaghy in Championship. See what he is capable of. Big stage suits McCurry. When it's to hard for everyone else it is just right for him. Expecting a lot from him.
Unfortunately, they will.

Kieran McGeary was arguably Tyrone's best performer in the league. Trailer finding it hard to hide his hatred of the Plunketts ;D

I absolutely do not hate the Plunketts or FB or KMCG. I hate how they give the ball away... all the time. McGeary was that bad one time in CP that MH brought him off after subbing him on. He was at fault for Kerry goal in 2019 AISF. He was also at fault for one of the Dublin goals in 2018. His mistakes are catastrophic.

The thing is you continually ridicule them two men. That's how I know you have an agenda. Did Niall Morgan not cost Tyrone a goal in that All Ireland final you refer to when Tyrone were well in the game? You seemed to have ignored my point that McGeary was one of Tyrones top performers in the league??

nrico2006

McGeary was one of the better Tyrone players in the league any time I watched.  Works hard and chips in with 2/3 points.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

trailer

Grand. A clean slate. I'll leave it off from now on. Looking forward to seeing this "new" Tyrone team in the championship.

southtyronegael

The game is a real banana skin at the weekend I feel. Hope we can scrape through and buy ourselves another few weeks for canavan and MC Shane.

omagh_gael

No Conor McKenna on the panel for Saturday? Injured?

McShane named on bench and Kilpatrick starting MF

Under Lights

Subs interesting
No Liam Rafferty
Niall Kelly and Ben McDonald wouldn't have been on the bench much during the league
Conroy recently called into squad makes it
Lee Brennan or Ronan O'Neill don't make it

Tyrone have 42 on squad. Far too many.

tyrone08

Quote from: Under Lights on July 09, 2021, 06:22:19 AM
Subs interesting
No Liam Rafferty
Niall Kelly and Ben McDonald wouldn't have been on the bench much during the league
Conroy recently called into squad makes it
Lee Brennan or Ronan O'Neill don't make it

Tyrone have 42 on squad. Far too many.

I doubt Lee brennan will stick around much longer. Ronan should have gone a long time ago. Mckenna has not played well in the last few games either.

Under Lights

No canavan and still four Errigal men on the panel.

Fuzzman

Morgan
McKiernan
McNamee
Hampsey
Rory Brennan
Michael ONeill
Peter Harte
Mattie Donnelly
Conn Kilpatrick
McGeary
Richie Donnelly
Meyler
McCurry
Donaghy
Sludden

Much more defensive lineup than during most of the league.
Yes Petey will probably attack quite a bit from half back but with Sludden probably gonna drop back and Meyler and McGeary also often back on our own forty, looks like the heavy defeat in Kerry means back to basics to rebuild confidence and structure.
Disappointing no Canavan, McKenna or McShane starting after we all dreamed of seeing them three form our attack this year.
I'm certainly not underestimating Cavan after how well they played last year and not much can be judged on a strange National league run of games.

Dire Ear

Morgan
McKer McNamee Hamp
RBrenn MONeill PHarte
Matty Conn KILP
KMcGeary RDonn Meyler
DMcCurry Donaghy Sludden

Very strange team,  and subs............

Moonshine

3 defenders out of 6 in the forward line. This new regime is going to end up taking us back like the new era in meath when boylan left

Moonshine

Quote from: Under Lights on July 09, 2021, 06:53:18 AM
No canavan and still four Errigal men on the panel.

I suppose you blame harte there too.

Christmas Lights

Why oh why did we get rid of Mickey Harte, it defies logic.

If he had announced that line up for a championship march, he would be slated by the usual suspects on here.  I mean, it will beat Cavan but doesn't look like a team that will cause the bigger teams any concern

Under Lights

Can we have a list of people who are still on the training panel but haven't made the match day squad for one reason or other

Conor McKenna
Darragh Canavan
Cormac Monroe
Johnny Monroe
Lee Brennan
Ronan O'Neill
Shea Hamill
Liam Rafferty
Conor Quinn