Cheltenham 2008

Started by boshiba, January 17, 2008, 05:36:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boshiba

Jus getting started as im gettin a bit annoyed no1 has brought this topic up yet? Tips, outsiders, anything....

Gabriel_Hurl

Forpadydeplasterer - Ballymore Novice Hurdle

Had 100 on him at 33/1 - now into 16's

boshiba

Yaeh I see hes into 14s with some firms now. Backed Breedsbreeze in the ballymore myself. What about Kauto? Surely too much of an ask for Kicking King.... Anyone know if Leg Spinner is being entered in anyting?

SDarbs

Captain Cee Bee for the Supreme Novices Hurdle roughly 16-1, should run before Cheltenham and expect his odd to fall then. At the minute its good value.

Aristotle Flynn

Boys this is the week that the Bookies look forward to. They always win. Keep your money in your pocket and stop making Paddy Power rich!!
A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion.

THE MIGHTY QUINN

Do you have any way of enjoying yourself.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: THE MIGHTY QUINN on January 17, 2008, 11:30:58 PM
Do you have any way of enjoying yourself.

moaning on this message board seems to be his kick

bcarrier

The trouble with novice hurdlers is working out which race they go for. Isl paddydeplaster also in supreme novice hurdle ?

Totesport Gc market without Kauto, Denman and Exotic dancer is interesting.

Race will probably cut up to less than ten runners so just identifying something that will run gives you good ew chance. Took a bit of turpin green and monkerhostin ew yesterday.

maddog

Quote from: bcarrier on January 18, 2008, 07:25:58 AM
The trouble with novice hurdlers is working out which race they go for. Isl paddydeplaster also in supreme novice hurdle ?

Totesport Gc market without Kauto, Denman and Exotic dancer is interesting.

Race will probably cut up to less than ten runners so just identifying something that will run gives you good ew chance. Took a bit of turpin green and monkerhostin ew yesterday.

Exotic Dancer EW, proven to be the 2nd best chaser in the country and 4 times the price of denman.

cavan4ever

I'm going to wait to see what Homer's doing before i do anything.  :)

the Deel Rover

Quote from: cavan4ever on January 18, 2008, 10:13:06 AM

:D :D Aren't we all canvan4ever  ;)
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

cavan4ever

Quote from: the Deel Rover on January 18, 2008, 10:15:30 AM
Quote from: cavan4ever on January 18, 2008, 10:13:06 AM

:D :D Aren't we all candyman  ;)

Who is candyman??

the Deel Rover

Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

cavan4ever

girt_giggler

I had an excellent christmas betting wise, so all my winnings + a little bit more have went on a major bet on Kauto @ 11/8.  The rest of the festival I will just be having small/normal stakes & just enjoy a few days & beers!