Premier League 2016/17

Started by Boycey, July 13, 2016, 01:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggy90

Quote from: laoislad on July 22, 2016, 03:56:36 PM
Big Sam,the arsehole and Slur Fergie bum licker just appointed England manager.

And a Yam Yam to boot.
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

laoislad

Moysey is back....

Lets hope there is a Sunderland version of this plonker!
https://youtu.be/xmWXVHBo84A
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

gawa316

Aristo 60

rooney wishes he had that barnet.

Boycey

Have u only just noticed footballs gone mad??

Was it you that previously set up the Fantasy Footie before? Will ya set it going again please..

mikehunt

After the massive amounts spunked on players and a manager,Mancs should really piss this league. No champions league as a distraction. Paying 110m for a lad they let go for free a couple of years deserves at least a ten point penalty though.

SHEEDY

Quote from: laoislad on August 09, 2016, 12:55:36 PM
£47.5 million for John Stones!!!
Madness.
the 30 million deal everton have apparently agreed with crystal palace for yannick bolaise is also madness, good player but very inconsistent.
nil satis nisi optimum

Milltown Row2

great business for Everton... how many weeks have they got left to spend it?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

gawa316

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 09, 2016, 08:24:31 PM

Williams and Bolaise and that money is basically gone..crazy

thewobbler

Great business. Now maybe instead of finishing 9th they'll finish 8th.

---

Premiership football really is the most vile detachment from reality. The absurd spending today is making it borderline pointless for people who have a long term vision or even a scent of risk aversiry to try running a club.

The satellite TV money might shield this for a few years more but the game has to go bust before long.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: thewobbler on August 09, 2016, 09:10:40 PM

Great business. Now maybe instead of finishing 9th they'll finish 8th.

---

Premiership football really is the most vile detachment from reality. The absurd spending today is making it borderline pointless for people who have a long term vision or even a scent of risk aversiry to try running a club.

The satellite TV money might shield this for a few years more but the game has to go bust before long.

Leicester  :o
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

grantwool

Manchester City are the main favorites this time. Do you agree? Manchester United are second bets.

pullhard

City too inconsistent at the back over the last few seasons. Sadly can see utd winning it at a canter, very happy to be proven incorrect tho

Boycey

Quote from: pullhard on August 10, 2016, 10:22:53 AM
City too inconsistent at the back over the last few seasons. Sadly can see utd winning it at a canter, very happy to be proven incorrect tho

Plenty of question marks over United too.

I've no clue who I fancy to win it which is quite refreshing actually..

One of Chelsea or Liverpool could have a strong run with no European distractions although it can be a hindrance keeping players happy with limited games.

Maroon Manc

Its hard to make a real case for anyone and I'd imagine it will be a low total again. Arsenal finished second on 71 points last season which was a very low total considering Leicester won the league. I think 80 points should will win the title if now lower.

If we didn't have Thursday night football I'd be feeling very confident, I'm hoping Mourinho rests all our best players for those games.

There's 6 clubs who can all have realistic hope to win the title and with no European Football for Liverpool & Chelsea its a big advantage over the rest. I thought if Spurs bought well they'd have a great chance but I'm not convinced they've added enough goals to their team just yet.