Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band, Ireland, July 2013

Started by Sandino, November 28, 2012, 02:36:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mackers

Got two for Belfast.....the website crashed the first time round.  See the concert is down for a 5pm start, that's a bit early.
Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.

gallsman

Quote from: mackers on December 06, 2012, 10:27:50 AM
Got two for Belfast.....the website crashed the first time round.  See the concert is down for a 5pm start, that's a bit early.

Was the same for the RDS in July - gates will open at 5 and he'll come on stage around 7.45.

the Deel Rover

Tickets still available for Cork . Limerick seems to be sold out . Tis a pity bruce wouldn't come to Mc Hale park.
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

ziggy90

Anyone been abroad (Europe) for a Bruce concert? I've always fancied doing this and I'm thinking of going to either Germany or Italy. I'd like to know if anyone has experience of doing this and what they thought of it.
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

Norf Tyrone

If anyone is looking for 2 x Bruce S concerts for Belfast, I'll swop them for 2 x Pink concerts in Dublin.

Don't ask.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Declan

seafoid

Quote from: ziggy90 on December 06, 2012, 08:21:04 PM
Anyone been abroad (Europe) for a Bruce concert? I've always fancied doing this and I'm thinking of going to either Germany or Italy. I'd like to know if anyone has experience of doing this and what they thought of it.
I went to see him in Zurich. Great atmosphere but I had the feeling not everyone understood the words ..
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

orangeman

Nally Stand

Quote from: orangeman on January 31, 2013, 10:40:00 AM
2 more concerts Nowlan Park 27th and 28th July
Yes, but why go to see that when you could go see Nathan Carter in the Athletic Grounds!
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Declan

Sounds like a cracking line up over the weekend as well

Syferus

Quote from: the Deel Rover on December 06, 2012, 11:51:36 AM
Tickets still available for Cork . Limerick seems to be sold out . Tis a pity bruce wouldn't come to Mc Hale park.

Amazed that Nowlan Park got two and the Wesht got none. Those striped buggers pulled another fast one.

The stadiums in the Midlands and the West really need to start offering some serious sweetheart deals to promoters to tempt them out, it does no one any good for the grounds to lay idle for most of the year.

maddog

Bruce in fine form last night at the Ricoh arena Coventry. Man has some energy. Nice tribute to James Gandolfini with Born to run.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/1567906/bruce-springsteen-dedicates-born-to-run-performance-to-james-gandolfini

ziggy90

Quote from: maddog on June 21, 2013, 11:15:41 AM
Bruce in fine form last night at the Ricoh arena Coventry. Man has some energy. Nice tribute to James Gandolfini with Born to run.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/1567906/bruce-springsteen-dedicates-born-to-run-performance-to-james-gandolfini

The way I'd describe that performance is fooking brilliant!!!!! I even witnessed a certain board member move his feet a couple of times  ;) (never thought I'd see the day).
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

Karl Kennedy

Hello has anyone got two tickets for the gig in Limerick?
My friend has two for Belfast but something has cropped up he can't go and was looking to go to limerick instead.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

u bent op uw

First time for me. Great performance at the Ricoh in Coventry (engaging with the crowd), value (3.5 hours), music (mix of styles), energy (man of principle, gives everything). Hope to see Bruce and the band again....if you can get a ticket, snap it up.