Cruises

Started by illdecide, June 03, 2013, 03:51:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

Guys/Ladies

Any of you done a cruise lately or thinking of doing one?. Anyway if you're thinking of doing on in the near future get a quote of your local travel agent and then come back to me with it and I'll kick it's ass for the same package...Correct.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Sandino

If you check Thompson online there is some good value on trips. Unless your loaded a last minute deal is by far the best option. Are you looking at Europe or further a field?
"You can go proudly. You are history. You are legend''

illdecide

Further afield or Europe...Anywhere.

No, I'm not selling them at all but someone close to me is. A girl i know was looking a cruise for her Honeymoon and got 2 quotes of local agents and my sister saved her £1500 (£750 each) for the exact same cruise. There was a cracker last minute one there she offered me last summer (6 weeks notice) for £999 for three weeks, 1 week in Europe and 2nd week across Atlantic and 3rd week from Miami to Caribbean the obvious tops included. Couldn't go( no time or money)

Sandino

My mistake, l need to learn to read.
"You can go proudly. You are history. You are legend''

Nally Stand

Quote from: Sandino on June 03, 2013, 05:17:07 PM
My mistake, l need to learn to read.

Thursday I think.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

FL/MAYO

Quote from: illdecide on June 03, 2013, 04:18:08 PM
Further afield or Europe...Anywhere.

No, I'm not selling them at all but someone close to me is. A girl i know was looking a cruise for her Honeymoon and got 2 quotes of local agents and my sister saved her £1500 (£750 each) for the exact same cruise. There was a cracker last minute one there she offered me last summer (6 weeks notice) for £999 for three weeks, 1 week in Europe and 2nd week across Atlantic and 3rd week from Miami to Caribbean the obvious tops included. Couldn't go( no time or money)
[/b]

Great deals to be had when they move the cruise ships form the U.S to Europe in the spring and vise versa in the autumn. Does the cost include the flights home again?

illdecide

as far as I know they do. my sister works for the biggest travel agent in Scotland who automatically buy 80-100 cabins on each cruise so obviously get them cheaper compared to the we local agent who only has a few for sale hence the price.

Don Johnson

Can she get the discount on Royal Carribean ones illdecide?

Don Johnson

Answer my question ya clown.

illdecide

Quote from: Don Johnson on July 01, 2013, 11:02:14 PM
Answer my question ya clown.

Calm down, calm down. i sent u a PM there.

I don't see no reason why not DON

Applesisapples

Lads there are Cruises and there are Royal Carribean Cruises, don't be decieved by imposters.

Don Johnson

Fair play illdecide, got sorted with a nice discount, go away in August now.

Your sister is a lovely woman too, would make ya wonder what happened you?

Eamonnca1

I want to do an Atlantic crossing on the QM2 some time.

illdecide

Quote from: Don Johnson on July 09, 2013, 12:47:25 PM
Fair play illdecide, got sorted with a nice discount, go away in August now.

Your sister is a lovely woman too, would make ya wonder what happened you?

Glad u got sorted don...I'm a nice guy too don u just haven't seen me in a good mood yet.
Anyway let me know how u get on as I def wanna do a cruise myself but my two kids are quite young and don't think they'd appreciate it as much