The US policing crisis thread

Started by Eamonnca1, April 28, 2015, 07:10:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

Quote from: foxcommander on May 02, 2015, 04:45:11 AM
Quote from: stew on May 01, 2015, 09:23:03 PM
Quote from: Muck Savage on May 01, 2015, 09:14:13 PM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on May 01, 2015, 08:38:43 PM
I see your Freddy Grey's rap sheet and I raise you the killer cops' rap sheets.

Officer Caesar R. Goodson Jr. is charged with second-degree depraved heart murder, involuntary manslaughter, second-degree assault, manslaughter by vehicle and misconduct in office.

Officer William G. Porter is charged with involuntary manslaughter, second-degree assault and misconduct in office.

Lt. Brian W. Rice is charged with involuntary manslaughter, second-degree assault, misconduct in office and false imprisonment.

Officer Edward M. Nero is charged with second-degree assault, misconduct in office and false imprisonment.

Officer Garrett E. Miller is charged with second-degree assault, misconduct in office and false imprisonment.

Sgt. Alicia D. White is charged with involuntary manslaughter, second-degree assault and misconduct in office.

Bit more serious than selling a bit of weed, wouldn't you say?

Two pages back you are claiming he wasn't a dealer, now he's selling stuff - what is he??

Yes these are farm more serious crimes, and I hope brought to Justice if true.

Stick around muck savage, you aint seen nothing yet with the left wing nuts on here!

Ain't that the truth...bleedin' heart liberals.
Drug dealers are scumbags. end of story. I don't care what colour they are.
ditto violent thieves.

Thats all well and good, but the likes of gallwhatever and wee Eamon on here have you pegged as an idiot, right wing uncaring piece of shite, they complicate the fact that these guys they hold up are dope dealing mothafuckas or thugs that beat and steal for a living, guess what................... If you do neither you will have nothing to worry about regardless of race, color or creed!

Liberals like these gentlemen are accountable for nothing, they are apologists for the lazy and the inept and they throw dirt and twist the words of people who call a spade a spade, in all my time on here that Gallsman is the worst of the worst, the king sewer rat, he spews liberal bile and is the boards leading moral coward in my humble opinion!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

stew

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on May 02, 2015, 06:29:31 AM
Quote from: whitey on May 01, 2015, 10:44:25 PM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on May 01, 2015, 10:21:52 PM
So what did you mean by "the type of emigrants that are currently being let in?"

Im referring to their moral character, not the color of their skin.

It's just that when you say "most of the emigrants that are being allowed in now" I thought you were referring to their place of origin, which in most cases today means south of the border, which means having darker skin.

This is what I hate about you c***ts! Why cant you actually say what you mean, that right wingers are racist scumbags!

Stop effing around and say what you mean  for the love of all that is holy!!!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

foxcommander

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on May 02, 2015, 06:32:45 AM

There's no happy medium.

Do you mean that you can't be SORT OF a drug dealer or SORT OF a violent thief.  ???

Keep making excuses for the ignorant.

You still haven't said when you are moving to Oakland to live in the ghettos. Such fancy talk from your ivory tower

Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

gallsman

Fine stew, let me be the first to call you on it. You and fox and whitey and all the others here are disgracefully resist c***ts, whether you admit it or not.

Nobody is claiming Freddie Gray or Michael Brown or any of the others were saints. That does not mean their lives were there for the cops to do whatever the f**k they pleased with them.

whitey

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on May 02, 2015, 06:29:31 AM
Quote from: whitey on May 01, 2015, 10:44:25 PM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on May 01, 2015, 10:21:52 PM
So what did you mean by "the type of emigrants that are currently being let in?"

Im referring to their moral character, not the color of their skin.

It's just that when you say "most of the emigrants that are being allowed in now" I thought you were referring to their place of origin, which in most cases today means south of the border, which means having darker skin.

That's a different discussion entirely.

I was referring to people who are coming here LEGALLY....hence my use of the term "let in"......and then going on welfare, as opposed to previous generations who came LEGALLY and worked their way into the middle class. 

When I came, I had to sign a form that stated I was ineligible for any form of welfare.

(Of the 3 examples I gave on the abuse of welfare, I did used one example of illegals abusing the system, but that example was used to prove that despite what Democrats will tell you, immigrants DO  in fact get welfare)

whitey

Quote from: gallsman on May 02, 2015, 08:41:54 AM
Fine stew, let me be the first to call you on it. You and fox and whitey and all the others here are disgracefully resist c***ts, whether you admit it or not.

Nobody is claiming Freddie Gray or Michael Brown or any of the others were saints. That does not mean their lives were there for the cops to do whatever the f**k they pleased with them.

LOL...so were the 6 police officers charged last night rascist too?

You do realize that 3/6 were in fact black, including the guy facing the most serious charges.

give her dixie

No matter what crimes these people commit in the USA, or no matter how much drugs they sell, or whatever country they came from, they will never scratch the surface of crimes committed by the US Government, or the mass murderers dressed up as heroes returning from various invasions and wars in other countries.

next stop, September 10, for number 4......

gallsman

Quote from: whitey on May 02, 2015, 09:32:58 AM

You do realize that 3/6 were in fact black, including the guy facing the most serious charges.

I know you play fast and loose with logic but given at no point when calling you out on your racism did I reference the cops in any way, I'm not sure how you think I've drawn that conclusion.

muppet

At least Stew can acknowledge a point. In fact I think Stew half agrees with most points, but feels obliged to attack what he thinks are 'liberals'. The polarised view of the world in the US (them and us) is a very hard box to think outside of.

The others can't make a coherent argument between them. They just rant idiotically. In fact they make the case against themselves better than anyone else.
MWWSI 2017

maigheo

Quote from: give her dixie on May 02, 2015, 10:23:10 AM
No matter what crimes these people commit in the USA, or no matter how much drugs they sell, or whatever country they came from, they will never scratch the surface of crimes committed by the US Government, or the mass murderers dressed up as heroes returning from various invasions and wars in other countries.
Give it a rest GHD.Go start another thread about this subject and rant away to your hearts desire

whitey

Quote from: give her dixie on May 02, 2015, 10:23:10 AM

I'm sure the citizens of France, along with the poor bastards who were in the concentration camps would disagree with you on this point.

foxcommander

Quote from: whitey on May 02, 2015, 09:32:58 AM

It does kinda F*** up the argument.
Or maybe they are uncle toms.

I see gall is calling names...what age is he?

foxcommander

Quote from: muppet on May 02, 2015, 11:52:43 AM
In fact I think Stew half agrees with most points,

The others can't make a coherent argument between them. They just rant idiotically. In fact they make the case against themselves better than anyone else.

I was wondering when you were going to stick your beak in...not like you to miss an opportunity to dish out your infinite wisdom on every f****** subject.

So you are now a mindreader as well Muppet? Or just want to talk for other people instead and what they *might* think...

If you want to read back on this thread I think its Eamonn who's had the flimsy case...

armaghniac

It's not rocket science, the police should go out and arrest drug dealers and  the like, if they have been committing crimes. Then should then bring them to the station promptly and charge them, not bounce them around in a van for an hour.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

muppet

Quote from: armaghniac on May 02, 2015, 09:54:33 PM
It's not rocket science, the police should go out and arrest drug dealers and  the like, if they have been committing crimes. Then should then bring them to the station promptly and charge them, not bounce them around in a van for an hour.

Why is this opinion considered unreasonable or lily-livered pinko thinking?

How is killing the arrestee even arguable?
MWWSI 2017