The Good American in Haiti

Started by magickingdom, January 25, 2010, 07:39:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrones own

Actually no Muppet..I know it goes against your logic but lets finish up on other point's before moving on;
Quotethat said Muppet.... is there ever a good time in the eyes of a sympathizer to remove a murdering Stalinist from power?
??
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Tyrones own

Why so inevitable TO and not in any of the previous 20 years when he was in power?
Because he had obviously exhausted his usefulness to them....
QuoteThis confuses me a bit are you saying that on the balance of things and despite the fact that a lot of Iraqis are dead your glad he's gone because he was a despotic dictator
I'd say that's fairly close yes!
  - Walter Lippmann

muppet

Quote from: Tyrones own on January 31, 2010, 08:42:41 PM
Actually no Muppet..I know it goes against your logic but lets finish up on other point's before moving on;
Quotethat said Muppet.... is there ever a good time in the eyes of a sympathizer to remove a murdering Stalinist from power?
??

As usual you dodge specific questions and reply with a generalisation. And you can't even ask the question without trying to load it which sums up your debate nicely.
MWWSI 2017

Tyrones own

QuoteYou were asked a simple question. Discuss Iraq. You won't do it and hide behind more nonsensical straw man arguments about healthcare etc.

Discuss Iraq. Do it, and stand up for your beliefs for once instead of attacking everyone else's.

On more than one ocassion ye boy's have been asked for a take on Iran.. ye won't do it and hide behind various other topics that have no bearing!
Discuss Iran. Do it and stand up for your beliefs for once instead of attacking mine?
  - Walter Lippmann

muppet

Quote from: Tyrones own on January 31, 2010, 08:52:00 PM
QuoteYou were asked a simple question. Discuss Iraq. You won't do it and hide behind more nonsensical straw man arguments about healthcare etc.

Discuss Iraq. Do it, and stand up for your beliefs for once instead of attacking everyone else's.

On more than one ocassion ye boy's have been asked for a take on Iran.. ye won't do it and hide behind various other topics that have no bearing!
Discuss Iran. Do it and stand up for your beliefs for once instead of attacking mine?

The US have been in Iraq for 7 years. They are not in Iran. See the difference?

Is it that terrifying to look at yourself?
MWWSI 2017

Tyrones own

Quote from: muppet on January 31, 2010, 08:51:17 PM
??

As usual you dodge specific questions and reply with a generalisation. And you can't even ask the question without trying to load it which sums up your debate nicely.

:D :D Absolutely anything but answer a fecking question....
"Loaded questions" me? FFS it's all ye gorgeous Georges have is loaded questions but
heavens forbid an answer, which sums up the lack of a backbone in you attempt at debate :-[
  - Walter Lippmann

Tyrones own

Muppet.... is there ever a good time in the eyes of a sympathizer to remove a murdering Stalinist from power?
Ah go on answer it...I'm not sure I can dumb down the question any further for you because  A)you seem to support Meow
with his sympathetic view on Dictators and B) Stalin was a self proclaimed Idol of Saddams so I believe it's a perfectly good question
to ask someone like yourself,
"is there ever a good time in the eyes of a sympathizer to remove a murdering Stalinist from power"?
  - Walter Lippmann

muppet

Quote from: Tyrones own on January 31, 2010, 09:09:16 PM
Quote from: muppet on January 31, 2010, 08:51:17 PM
??

:D :D Absolutely anything but answer a fecking question....
"Loaded questions" me? FFS it's all ye gorgeous Georges have is loaded questions but
heavens forbid an answer, which sums up the lack of a backbone in you attempt at debate :-[

You are the one calling everyone US haters. My criticism of the US is based, among other things, on the invasion of Iraq. You have the chance to explain to me why it was the right thing to do. But you hide behind the usual straw man arguments.

It can only be concluded that you, like me, don't believe the war in Iraq was justified.
MWWSI 2017

Tyrones own

Quote from: give her dixie on January 31, 2010, 04:33:21 PM
Sure show us proof that Sadam killed millions?

Sure thing George...right after you prove to all here how Bush is responsible for killing Millions :-\
Shucks...I know, it's another dang question but I can always hope :D
  - Walter Lippmann

muppet

Quote from: Tyrones own on January 31, 2010, 09:18:21 PM
Muppet.... is there ever a good time in the eyes of a sympathizer to remove a murdering Stalinist from power?
Ah go on answer it...I'm not sure I can dumb down the question any further for you because  A)you seem to support Meow
with his sympathetic view on Dictators and B) Stalin was a self proclaimed Idol of Saddams so I believe it's a perfectly good question
"is there ever a good time in the eyes of a sympathizer to remove a murdering Stalinist from power"?

That is an idiotic and typically loaded question. It is up there with the playgrounds "na na na na na".  ::)

MWWSI 2017

muppet

Quote from: Tyrones own on January 31, 2010, 09:23:13 PM

Sure thing George...right after you prove to all here how Bush is responsible for killing Millions :-\

Hope that no one notices? Don't think it's working...........
MWWSI 2017

Tyrones own

Quote from: muppet on January 31, 2010, 09:26:24 PM

That is an idiotic and typically loaded question. It is up there with the playgrounds "na na na na na".  ::)

Why  ??? it really is a very simple question....am I right to take from this then that it was OK for him to kill innocent Iraqi's in your eyes
just so long as it wasn't US forces doing it or is it that you simply don't like the answer you have to give
  - Walter Lippmann

Tyrones own

Quote from: muppet on January 31, 2010, 09:27:24 PM

Hope that no one notices? Don't think it's working...........

Surely you don't think for a minute that you're collective reluctance to answer any serious questions
put forth is being lost on anyone here ???

Fear not those who argue but those who dodge
-T.O
  - Walter Lippmann

give her dixie

So, you can't prove that Sadam killed millions then?

Proof that Bush is responsible for murdering over a million is the fact that he invaded Iraq illegally.

next stop, September 10, for number 4......

muppet

Quote from: Tyrones own on January 31, 2010, 09:33:39 PM
Quote from: muppet on January 31, 2010, 09:26:24 PM

Why  ??? it really is a very simple question....am I right to take from this then that it was OK for him to kill innocent Iraqi's in your eyes
just so long as it wasn't US forces doing it or is it that you simply don't like the answer you have to give

No you certainly are not.

Please show how you came to that ridiculous conclusion?
MWWSI 2017