Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mourne Red

Quote from: trailer on January 12, 2023, 08:51:50 AM
Quote from: AustinPowers on January 11, 2023, 09:11:02 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on January 11, 2023, 08:55:11 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on January 11, 2023, 08:16:20 PM
Quote from: pbat on January 11, 2023, 05:39:06 PM
Not often I would agree with Ben Lowry but think he might be onto something when he said that the Dublin Governments fingerprints maybe all over todays exclusion.

I have to prefix this with I am not a sf fan... I really don't think varadakar is particularly trustworthy and I wouldn't be surprised if something like this is his work.

I am no SF Fan either and this has Varadakar dirty tricks written all over it. He has nothing but disdain for SF.

Wouldn't trust varadkar  as far as I could throw him .  His disdain for sf is because he knows him and his party's days are  numbered. And it's all about  throwing out lies and bullsh1t to try and keep sf out.

You're talking as if SF are some sort of ultra squeaky clean political party and not one up to its eyes in murder and criminality. Any right thinking person has disdain for this party and what it got up to. You can't just erase that.
And to blame LV for what happened yesterday is paranoia beyond belief.

Jesus Trailer you are as thick as shite.. I take it you don't vote for FF/FG either then? Seeing they were involved in murder and criminality themselves? or any political party for that fact seeing most are corrupt

tyrone08

Quote from: Armagh18 on January 12, 2023, 10:22:15 AM
Quote from: tyrone08 on January 12, 2023, 10:17:01 AM
Quote from: Armagh18 on January 12, 2023, 09:21:01 AM
Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on January 11, 2023, 10:01:30 PM
Smokescreen????
NEW: The UK will bring forward legislation this week which could see work on the construction of border control posts at Northern Ireland ports resume, following months of controversy related to the Northern Ireland Protocol, @rtenews understands
Would they be that stupid?

Difference this time is the border posts are at the ports and not the border. This would effectively say ni is separate from UK which will piss of the dup further
Jesus I completely read that wrong, thought it meant checkpoints between the 26 and 6. Checks at ports are annoying too tbh but better than land border. DUP getting shafted by the Tories again who would have seen that coming.

Funny thing is, unionists would be treated with far more respect and have a far greater say in things in a United Ireland only they are too pig headed to see it.

Yeah that's the funny part, they would be treated far better in an UI than in the UK but unfortunately for them they are too ignorant to realise that.

You will hear loyalist now calling for attacks but they can't attack the posts put up by the UK government so will be interesting to see what happens over the next while

seafoid

They must have wanted to throw a bone to the DUP to distract from another Brexit climbdown.
The DUP should focus on Christmas pantomimes
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Armagh18

Quote from: Mourne Red on January 12, 2023, 10:24:46 AM
Quote from: trailer on January 12, 2023, 08:51:50 AM
Quote from: AustinPowers on January 11, 2023, 09:11:02 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on January 11, 2023, 08:55:11 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on January 11, 2023, 08:16:20 PM
Quote from: pbat on January 11, 2023, 05:39:06 PM
Not often I would agree with Ben Lowry but think he might be onto something when he said that the Dublin Governments fingerprints maybe all over todays exclusion.

I have to prefix this with I am not a sf fan... I really don't think varadakar is particularly trustworthy and I wouldn't be surprised if something like this is his work.

I am no SF Fan either and this has Varadakar dirty tricks written all over it. He has nothing but disdain for SF.

Wouldn't trust varadkar  as far as I could throw him .  His disdain for sf is because he knows him and his party's days are  numbered. And it's all about  throwing out lies and bullsh1t to try and keep sf out.

You're talking as if SF are some sort of ultra squeaky clean political party and not one up to its eyes in murder and criminality. Any right thinking person has disdain for this party and what it got up to. You can't just erase that.
And to blame LV for what happened yesterday is paranoia beyond belief.

Jesus Trailer you are as thick as shite.. I take it you don't vote for FF/FG either then? Seeing they were involved in murder and criminality themselves? or any political party for that fact seeing most are corrupt
You're as bad for replying lol

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

weareros

Quote from: Rossfan on January 12, 2023, 11:26:35 AM
https://www.rte.ie/news/ireland/2023/0112/1346233-ni-protocol/

All the kinds of things DUP blocked when in Stormont (Abortion rights, marriage equality, Irish Language Act) are getting implemented under direct rule. The Brits going ahead and building the Irish Sea-border Poots Posts. It reminds me of that video of the two Loyalist women saying why they vote for them. It says it all.

JPGJOHNNYG

Tubberman

Quote from: tyrone08 on January 12, 2023, 10:26:58 AM
Smokescreen????
NEW: The UK will bring forward legislation this week which could see work on the construction of border control posts at Northern Ireland ports resume, following months of controversy related to the Northern Ireland Protocol, @rtenews understands

Difference this time is the border posts are at the ports and not the border. This would effectively say ni is separate from UK which will piss of the dup further
Jesus I completely read that wrong, thought it meant checkpoints between the 26 and 6. Checks at ports are annoying too tbh but better than land border. DUP getting shafted by the Tories again who would have seen that coming.

Funny thing is, unionists would be treated with far more respect and have a far greater say in things in a United Ireland only they are too pig headed to see it.

Yeah that's the funny part, they would be treated far better in an UI than in the UK but unfortunately for them they are too ignorant to realise that.

You will hear loyalist now calling for attacks but they can't attack the posts put up by the UK government so will be interesting to see what happens over the next while

Look, there's no point in talking about a UI when the Nationalists in NI hardly want it, never mind the Unionists
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

LC

Quote from: Tubberman on January 12, 2023, 09:26:05 PM
Quote from: tyrone08 on January 12, 2023, 10:26:58 AM
Smokescreen????

Look, there's no point in talking about a UI when the Nationalists in NI hardly want it, never mind the Unionists

I don't think too many people in the south would be keen to take us either.  Especially when it come to the economic aspects NI would not be long putting a dent in the RoI GDP.  If NI was a limited company it would have went bust years ago.

Eire90

i dont know where to put this  but caller into nolan show says ceasefire on its last days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLn5nMRRSuU&ab_channel=NC

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Eire90 on January 13, 2023, 11:39:07 AM
i dont know where to put this  but caller into nolan show says ceasefire on its last days.

Gary is full of shit!!

It should be in the full of shit thread!!  Who is he going fight with?

It's going to wake people up!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

johnnycool

Loyalist ceasefire, when was that?

I also don't remember General DeChastelan or whatever he was called announcing that he had witnessed any loyalist groups putting their arms beyond use.

Armagh18

Not in this thread surely lol. Can't blame the Shinners on this one.

Who is the violence going to be against exactly?

johnnycool

Quote from: Armagh18 on January 13, 2023, 11:54:26 AM

If you'd have listened to Curruthers last night on "the view" you'd almost think it was the Shinners fault the DUP backed themselves into a corner over the protocol and should help them out of it.

It was a strange line of questioning fired at O'Dowd to say the least.

Armagh18

Quote from: johnnycool on January 13, 2023, 11:59:50 AM
Quote from: Armagh18 on January 13, 2023, 11:54:26 AM

If you'd have listened to Curruthers last night on "the view" you'd almost think it was the Shinners fault the DUP backed themselves into a corner over the protocol and should help them out of it.

It was a strange line of questioning fired at O'Dowd to say the least.
Didn't see it. It probably will get ugly at some point and no doubt they'll do nothing but target some innocent Catholics. Nolan, Bryson, Allister and the DUPers etc have a lot to answer for.