Willie Frazer and FAIR

Started by Gaoth Dobhair Abu, March 08, 2010, 12:47:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

It seems Wullie's car got torched last night! Looking forward to the latest conspiracy theory on this...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-21400935

Nally Stand

Quote from: Tony Baloney on February 10, 2013, 10:09:41 AM
It seems Wullie's car got torched last night! Looking forward to the latest conspiracy theory on this...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-21400935

Eye witnesses reported seeing a man disguised in an a owc soccer mascot outfit and carrying a petrol can, and who was overheard to shout "Take that willie, i'm the fowum's spokesman and don't you fowget it, ye twamp!", before speeding off in the direction of Belfast. Police are baffled.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Milltown Row2

Quote from: trasna man on February 07, 2013, 12:31:00 PM

A group set up in the wake of the union flag protests has cut its ties with one of its main spokespeople.

The Ulster People's Forum has said it "no longer validates Willie Frazer as a spokesperson".

The forum said Mr Frazer had made recent statements to the BBC that were contrary to its "views, plans and agreed policies".

It added that Jamie Bryson was the "only" official spokesperson of the Ulster People's Forum.

White line protests

Mr Bryson said they took the decision following comments Mr Frazer made on BBC Newsline last week.

He added it was "untenable" that a spokesperson could publicly express views contradicting the agreed position of the group they represented.

Mr Frazer made the remarks on 31 January, in response to a statement by the Ulster People's Forum that called for the demonstrations to move to a "new phase of white line protests".

The call came after police had said they would arrest protesters who blocked roads illegally.

During white line demonstrations, protesters stand in the middle of a road but allow traffic to pass.

In the BBC interview last week, Mr Frazer said: "Jamie's a very smart young fellow, very capable. He just doesn't understand sometimes when it comes to dealing with certain issues.

"You have have to be, well, I would like to say there's no middle of the road, like the white line protests.

"If the people in certain areas decide to do a road block, that is up to them," he told BBC Newsline.

Rejected

On Thursday, Mr Frazer said he had not seen the latest statement from the Ulster People's Forum committee.

However, he rejected its right to say he was no longer a spokesman for the forum.

He said it was only an interim committee speaking for east Belfast and that the real Ulster People's Forum has not yet been formed.

Mr Frazer added: "My commitment was for a forum to be set up all over the country and that is what is going to happen. I have made many attempts to organise a countrywide committee but so far it hasn't happened.

"The country is buzzing to get such a forum started but it seems other people are trying to steer the committee down a particular path."

The Ulster People's Forum has been involved in a campaign of loyalist street protests across Northern Ireland for the past two months.

Stepped down

The demonstrations began on 3 December when Belfast City Council voted to reduce the number of days the union flag is flown at the city hall.

Mr Frazer is a former director of the victims' group, Families Acting for Innocent Relatives (Fair).

He founded the south Armagh-based organisation more than 13 years ago to support victims of republican violence.

However, he stepped down from his role last November

This statement is class, he's trying to get it to happen but can't then goes on to say the place is buzzing? Keep them coming, why hasn't he been on the Nolan show FFS?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Minder

Willies reaction - his favourite word seems to be "scum"

http://victims.org.uk/s08zhk/
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Tony Baloney

I don't know much about cars, but I don't think Willie's yoke will pass the MOT this year.

Oraisteach

Just not FAIR.  Will no doubt add fuel to future incendiary remarks.

EC Unique

Maybe a bit of old ropey diesel from his buddies in south Armagh caused it?

All of a Sludden

Quote from: Tony Baloney on February 10, 2013, 04:41:35 PM
I don't know much about cars, but I don't think Willie's yoke will pass the MOT this year.

That car was burned from the inside, you would think Willie would be very security conscious and lock his car.
Inside job?
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

Dougal Maguire

Love the bit in the video when he says' The Police woke us and as a matter of fact I first thought.....Well I don't know what I thought
Careful now

rootthemout

would have imagined with all the death threats(supposedly)over the years he would have had security system around the house???seems to have come at a conveint time for him when was getting forced out of upf,sympathy vote springs to mind!!

Tony Baloney

Quote from: rootthemout on February 10, 2013, 06:41:34 PM
would have imagined with all the death threats(supposedly)over the years he would have had security system around the house???seems to have come at a conveint time for him when was getting forced out of upf,sympathy vote springs to mind!!
The finances of the A4 was under some scrutiny a few weeks ago too when he was quizzed during his News Letter webcast.

Santino

Is Willie married or have any kids?

Hereiam

I hear the boot was filled with the flags. Result if y ask Jr

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Santino on February 10, 2013, 09:52:05 PM
Is Willie married or have any kids?
You would hope and pray that his DNA has gone no further than his spare sock but I believe he has a wife and son.

orangeman

Likely done it himself. He loves the publicity and the ££££££££.