Willie Frazer and FAIR

Started by Gaoth Dobhair Abu, March 08, 2010, 12:47:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperMac

Quote from: trileacman on January 04, 2013, 10:32:09 PM
I'm sorry but thinking like that is completely wrong and should be discouraged. That is what they are going for, violent confrontation and giving it to them will cause the shitstorm and bad press for the Republic that they desire.

Ignore the f**kers, let them tr**p about and usher them home as quick as possible. IF they start rioting then by all means lead the baton charge but don't advocate the use of violence until we see their true intentions.

The last parade was a raging success from FAIR's point of view, Dublin got torn up and they got to portray themselves as innocent bystanders whilst the Irish Mail got to write all the salacious headlines it could manifest. The last rally was so successful they had the brainwave of trying it again, let's not reward the c***ts by allowing this to become violent as well. Keep them penned in, hurry them along and keep the local RIRA scumbags at good distance to prevent them becoming involved.

Nothing would dissapoint the Loyalists more than a peaceful, uneventful march largely ignored by the media. This is what they should get.
Would you not think the Guards/Govt should just ban the demo ??  ::)

Square Ball

i see wee Willie was at the City Hall today about the flegs

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

omagh_gael

Quote from: Minder on January 05, 2013, 01:47:47 PM
Not all PSNI policing of the flags "protests" can be criticised...........

Loyalist activist Willie Fraser over loudspeaker claiming a police inspector tried to knee him in the balls. Urging crowd to be peaceful

;D

The lads don't appear to be listening to the boul Wullie. Shots fired at police according to the BBC.

Bensars

Comical idiot (unknown to himself).  Have to say I don't mind hearing him or reading his quotes as he is great entertainment.  The biggest loon on the funny bus.  He should be sent to other protests. Fastest way of making people wise up, is to show they share the beliefs with wee willie. ( unfortnately not that simple)

All of a Sludden

Next Saturday should be fun. I really can't believe that the Gardai are going to allow them to get anywhere near Dublin.
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

red hander

Quote from: Bensars on January 05, 2013, 05:29:46 PM
Comical idiot (unknown to himself).  Have to say I don't mind hearing him or reading his quotes as he is great entertainment.  The biggest loon on the funny bus.  He should be sent to other protests. Fastest way of making people wise up, is to show they share the beliefs with wee willie. ( unfortnately not that simple)

Yup. Oor wullie is an absolute godsend. This rabble have even less of a clue than the mainstream unionist parties, and now they've started shooting at the PSNI, who have been an absolute f**king disgrace considering the way they deal with nationalist protests, this is a complete loyalist balls-up from start to finish, and now their 'fellow Britons' tuned into Sky are seeing what a bunch of sc**bag arseholes they truly are... Reunited Ireland in 10 years if these clowns keep reverting to stereotype mode  ;D

Rossfan

Quote from: All of a Sludden on January 05, 2013, 06:56:06 PM
. I really can't believe that the Gardai are going to allow them to get anywhere near Dublin.

Irish citizens have a right to protest in their own country. ;) especially in its capital city.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

el_cuervo_fc

I see Frankie Boyle is having a bit of a dig about the flags on twitter. He's got a few of them wound up.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on January 05, 2013, 08:57:41 PM
I see Frankie Boyle is having a bit of a dig about the flags on twitter. He's got a few of them wound up.
Shooting fish in a barrel with those clowns.

lawnseed

wullie makes Eugene terrablanche and his white supremacists of apartheid south Africa look good. the more TV coverage he gets the better
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

give her dixie

William Frazer
‎183 friend request since about 9pm tonight, that's over 1000 in 24 hours, gobsmacked to say the least. Could some of you share this page or status as I just cant reply to so many people on top of all the emails and PMs, its another I set up so people can see whats going on. Thank you.

Sorry but I cant except any more, its now at the limit of 5000, but here is a Friends Of William Frazer page I set up so you can see still some of my posts, just click "like".
http://www.facebook.com/FriendsOfWilliamFrazer

Friends of William Frazer
Maxed out at 5000 Friends so hope will will let others see my posts. You may miss some of the chat on my other page but this should keep you up to date.
Page: 1,315 like this.
Like · Share · 27 minutes ago ·
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

theskull1

Full of people who prefer consensus with their own opinions rather than having to defend them against robust debate

Dangerous enough place all the same
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Itchy

According to todays Indo, the tricolour will no be flying on Leinster house next Saturday when Willie and his friends come down to visit. So it seems he really will be asking sarcastically for the flag to be lowered as it will already have been the day before. What an idiot, there is not even one tiny bit of sense behind what he is doing (except that is to cause a riot).

Tubberman

Quote from: give her dixie on January 06, 2013, 11:29:05 PM
William Frazer
‎183 friend request since about 9pm tonight, that's over 1000 in 24 hours, gobsmacked to say the least. Could some of you share this page or status as I just cant reply to so many people on top of all the emails and PMs, its another I set up so people can see whats going on. Thank you.

Sorry but I cant except any more, its now at the limit of 5000, but here is a Friends Of William Frazer page I set up so you can see still some of my posts, just click "like".
http://www.facebook.com/FriendsOfWilliamFrazer

Friends of William Frazer
Maxed out at 5000 Friends so hope will will let others see my posts. You may miss some of the chat on my other page but this should keep you up to date.
Page: 1,315 like this.
Like · Share · 27 minutes ago ·

And on top of all that, he can't use the Queen's English correctly....
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

ballinaman

I think i might have a wander over on Saturday. Be interesting to see what these creatures look like in the flesh....