Willie Frazer and FAIR

Started by Gaoth Dobhair Abu, March 08, 2010, 12:47:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maguire01

Quote from: lawnseed on November 13, 2011, 02:24:08 PM
the rules are there to enable the candidates to run in the election they apply only to those who get enough votes.
That's irrelevant. You're either happy for McGuinness to cost the 'hard pressed Irish taxpayer' £200k or you're not.

so 'poetry muppet' (as described in the US press)
Yes, there's a lot of rubbish printed in the press. And not just in the US.

will donate his wages to good causes seeing he already is in receipt of a generous pension.
Is that the same pension he said he won't take whilst in office? You really should be better informed.

LeoMc

Back on subject
Fraziers Accounting Isn't Reliable?

lawnseed

Quote from: LeoMc on November 13, 2011, 03:14:21 PM
Back on subject
Fraziers Accounting Isn't Reliable?
i was on subject i was talking about muppets getting money for nothing ;)
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

gallsman

Tony Baloney

Quote from: gallsman on December 12, 2011, 09:16:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piGmtnYne_A&list=UUGskkUYuxQtdMOapwIWxByA&feature=plcp

The absolute bare-faced cheek of the man like. Talking about improper use of grants!

Good to see he is getting involved in Decem-beard.

trileacman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piGmtnYne_A&list=UUGskkUYuxQtdMOapwIWxByA&feature=plcp

The absolute bare-faced cheek of the man like. Talking about improper use of grants!

Aww you can't call him bare-faced, especially not in that last video.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Tony Baloney

Quote from: trileacman on December 12, 2011, 09:21:58 PM

Aww you can't call him bare-faced, especially not in that last video.
The poor man has had his funding withdrawn so we can't expect him to buy Gilette razor blades. He might get some cheap in Jonesboro if he fancies calling down  ;)

Orangemac

Quote from: Tony Baloney on December 12, 2011, 09:19:46 PM

Good to see he is getting involved in Decem-beard.
It's No - vember all year round with Willie.

Agent Orange

Not FAIR? or is Willie showing his true colours?

VISITORS to William Frazer's FAIR website may have noticed a few changes recently.
The victims campaigner's website, which once proclaimed that FAIR stood for Families Acting for Innocent Relatives, now has Frazer Against Irish Republicans emblazoned across it's mast.
However, despite once carrying the FAIR name and logo as well as all the group's press releases, Mr Frazer insists the site was never FAIR's.
"That was never the FAIR website, that was always my own personal site, it has been in my name since day one," he said.
"OFMDFM (Office of First Minister and Deputy First Minister) are using their funders to try and shut the website down and silence the group.
"We were told that as part of our request for funding that all reference to FAIR would have to be taken off the website so we did that but they still turned the request down.
"Talks are still ongoing so I said fine, I'll keep Families Acting for Innocent Relatives off the website and changed it to Frazer Against Irish Republicans."
In September 2010 the Special EU Programmes Body (SEUPB) withdrew £880,000 of funding from FAIR citing "major failures in the organisation's ability to adhere to conditions associated with its funding allocation" as the reason.
Just over a year later the SEUPB demanded a further £350,000 that had been allocated to FAIR for various projects be returned.
"These funding groups, the SEUPB and the CRC (Community Relations Council) are nothing more than dictators," said Mr Frazer.
"They are all run by the OFMDFM and Sinn Fein and the DUP are trying to silence anybody who doesn't agree with their cosy little set up. Well the victims won't be silenced."
As well as removing FAIR's name from the website the FAIR logo has also been replaced with a Union Jack and the now defunct Northern Ireland flag.
When asked if these changes made the group more partisan and less focused on victim's issues Mr Frazer admitted they did.
"I suppose they do but I have been left with no choice," he said.
"They demanded any reference to FAIR be removed from the website and now it has.
"FAIR is still the same, it's still Families Acting for Innocent Relatives, we're still fighting for the real victims in south Armagh, it's just my website that has changed."

Dougal Maguire

I was looking at his Facebook site. He has a picture of a school in Tyrone, it seems, where the Irish, Polish and Turkish Flags are flown. The comments are class, just like the script of an Alf Garnet programme. One that particularly struck me was this : 'the polish are here and our tax money is keeping them here in taig schools,,thats why the price of everything is sky high here ,,becuse there are about 8 countrys here and theres no work ,,or jobs ,,thats the shinners & dup for you,'
Careful now

lawnseed

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on May 09, 2012, 09:36:18 PM
I was looking at his Facebook site. He has a picture of a school in Tyrone, it seems, where the Irish, Polish and Turkish Flags are flown. The comments are class, just like the script of an Alf Garnet programme. One that particularly struck me was this : 'the polish are here and our tax money is keeping them here in taig schools,,thats why the price of everything is sky high here ,,becuse there are about 8 countrys here and theres no work ,,or jobs ,,thats the shinners & dup for you,'

dougal i'm doing my maguire impression... do you have a link?

without bothering to listen to this clowns rants. it sounds like wullie has crossed a line with these comments theres a law against incitement to racial hatred. also most turks are muslim so they wouldnt really be taigs to imo

Dougal Maguire

If you do a Google search under FAIR Willie Frazer you can then connect to his Facebook page
Careful now

gallsman

William Frazer THE JUNIOR HEADQUARTERS OF SF/IRA YOUTH,OR IT MAY AS WELL BE.
28 April at 18:46 · Like

Christ almighty.

lawnseed

Quote from: gallsman on May 09, 2012, 10:21:37 PM
William Frazer THE JUNIOR HEADQUARTERS OF SF/IRA YOUTH,OR IT MAY AS WELL BE.
28 April at 18:46 · Like

Christ almighty.

time to get fatboy nolan on to this...

ziggysego

Saw this on Willie's Facebook.

Oh, the irony.
Testing Accessibility