Started by Gaoth Dobhair Abu, March 08, 2010, 12:47:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the waffler

near time he was away ta meet his bastard da and uncles

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on November 12, 2011, 03:08:14 AM
Quote from: orangeman on November 11, 2011, 03:18:02 PM
Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on November 11, 2011, 03:08:23 AM
Joking aside, this idiot and many like him still have big sway in the 6 counties.

The mans been allowed to operate this way, for this long, if he'd been a republican, he'd have been put away years ago.

Seems the government have had enough of him and are paving the way for his exit after allegedly having got him and his organisation with their hands stuck in the till.

Yeah, I'll wait to see it.
He'll never get locked up - they'd need to put the person sharing his cell on suicide watch!  He's that big a pain in the arse the lads in Stormont may slip him a few quid to shut him up. That seems to be how things operate here.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Go home ref on November 11, 2011, 02:55:56 PM
Quote from: gallsman on November 10, 2011, 12:15:06 AM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on November 09, 2011, 11:33:16 PM
Quote from: mylestheslasher on November 09, 2011, 11:16:20 PM
What happened Willie to make him this way. Was he shot or someone belonging to him killed?
His Da and 4 other members of his family were killed by the IRA according to Wiki so I can imagine the bitterness. Combined with a wee bit of lunacy and in-breeding results in the boul' Wullie.

Gallsman means the UDR (essentially the same as the UVF!).

No I don't. Frazer's da was almost certainly a fully blown UVF member, in addition to the UDR.

Frazers da was a member of the infamous glennane gang
I think you mean alleged! Need to be careful what is said on here as Willie might even be a member!

Nally Stand

Must say I enjoy his videos too....hilarious stuff sometimes! He shud put out a dvd boxset of his collected rants for Christmas.

"Christmas With Wullie - The Complete FAIR MEDIA collection".

Collection includes such classics as:
"It was all themmuns so it was"
"Some of my best frinds are filthy cahhhhliks."
"For the last time, I don't look like Harry Potter"
And of course this year's big hit... "Jarleth Burns: Worse than Hitler?"
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

EC Unique

:D :D I would buy that.

Hope he keeps going. It is great entertainment.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Nally Stand on November 12, 2011, 10:49:34 AM
Must say I enjoy his videos too....hilarious stuff sometimes! He shud put out a dvd boxset of his collected rants for Christmas.

"Christmas With Wullie - The Complete FAIR MEDIA collection".

Collection includes such classics as:
"It was all themmuns so it was"
"Some of my best frinds are filthy cahhhhliks."
"For the last time, I don't look like Harry Potter"
And of course this year's big hit... "Jarleth Burns: Worse than Hitler?"
It would by funny if the tr**p wasn't using public funds to produce all his rants. I can't imagine Wullie knows how to operate a video camera or one of them fancy computer things.

I might stick some on now for a laugh. I hope he gets one of those special coats for Christmas - you knows the ones with the longs sleeves and straps on the cuffs!

Arthur_Friend

No, there's still a lot of fairmedia stuff on youtube.

Watched a few there, he's a right twisted wee f**ker. Some of the stuff he comes out with is funny though.

LeoMc

If you didn't know he was special you would swear he was a WUM. :o

Forever Green

Arsehole

Arthur_Friend

Some of the comments in this thread are way out of line.

lawnseed

hold on to your horses guys! some of you need to review your posts. think what you like about wullie but be careful what you post! i STRONGLY suggest that some of you delete whats been said. :o :o wullies currency is hatred. all he has to do is show some of the inappropriate posts on this thread to the grieving relatives of the war:- who he leeches off and it simply justifies his existence.

besides he has some entertainment value i can see a compilation cd being a big seller around jonesborough etc

A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Minder

Is that right about McGuinness visiting the school Jarlath Burns teaches at and announcing a £17m package for it a week later?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Gaffer

Quote from: Minder on November 13, 2011, 12:03:43 PM
Is that right about McGuinness visiting the school Jarlath Burns teaches at and announcing a £17m package for it a week later?

Yes. Jarlath confirmed it during his speech at Martys Presidential rally in Dublin.

"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Maguire01

Quote from: Minder on November 13, 2011, 12:03:43 PM
No doubt it was already planned well in advance of a visit. Can you really just announce a £17m package that wasn't already in the department's budget?

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Forever Green on November 13, 2011, 01:38:45 AM
Btw, thios tr**p needs shot

you're probably safer staying off this forum when you are on the drink