Refugees

Started by Mayo4Sam14, September 03, 2015, 04:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: foxcommander on January 06, 2017, 08:44:05 PM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on January 06, 2017, 07:06:08 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on January 06, 2017, 01:39:36 PM
Quote from: Maroon Manc on January 06, 2017, 12:37:44 PM
80 Syrian refugees will be be housed at the Abbeyfield Hotel in Ballaghaderreen, looking at many of the comments on facebook it looks like some of the locals are not happy.

Call me uncharitable but surely the government should prioritise tacking the homeless situation in their own country first.
When every citizen has a place to lay their heads at night then we can move on to tacking the world's issues.

Hello, Uncharitable. Are you one of those conservative "what about our own homeless" parrots who floods every FB comment thread about refugees with the same old talking point?

There is a poverty crisis in our country. We can't look after our own citizens as it stands.
I dare you to say that Ireland can afford to add thousands more.

By all accounts the South is doing a lot better than Britain so well capable of taking  80-100 refugees, followed off course by their extended family!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

No wides

Quote from: Itchy on January 06, 2017, 08:52:55 PM
I'd swap 80 refugees for you Fox. Anyday.

What if they moved next door to you refused to integrate into their new society, as soon as your property price fell you would rather have fox. Another chic liberal Jesus wept

bennydorano

No show without punch

No wides

Quote from: bennydorano on January 06, 2017, 09:04:55 PM
No show without punch

Pathetic benny keep in with gang. And most of your posts are reasonable. How did the purge go?

bennydorano

Away & take your face for a shite as one of the Gallsmen would say.

No wides

Quote from: bennydorano on January 06, 2017, 09:13:35 PM
Away & take your face for a shite as one of the Gallsmen would say.

Bless  :-*

foxcommander

It won't stop at 80.

Cesspit.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

Itchy

Quote from: foxcommander on January 06, 2017, 09:48:31 PM

It won't stop at 80.

Cesspit.

If it's such a cesspit go ahead and leave, bring thatcher with you.

foxcommander

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 06, 2017, 09:01:21 PM
By all accounts the South is doing a lot better than Britain so well capable of taking  80-100 refugees, followed off course by their extended family!

Can't afford 1.

Was the bailout just a dream? Shall I just work even harder to put food in more welfare mouths?

Not to mention putting them in cars, buying them houses, hair braiding, best clothes etc..

macdanger2

Ffs lads, ye should know better than to be replying to a troll like foxy by now

Any concerns some locals may have are dwarfed by the needs of these people. That said, I hope the govtare willing to spend cash on integration, services, etc for the refugees rather than just bunging them in a hotel and forgetting about them.

I presume Rochford will be down to see if there are any scoring forwards amongst them

bennydorano

Does Foxy not live in the USA?

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

foxcommander

Quote from: hardstation on January 06, 2017, 09:53:15 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on January 06, 2017, 09:48:31 PM

It won't stop at 80.

Cesspit.
And what? The poor cnuts are desperate and let's face it, Ireland won't be fcuked over the head of them anymore than we're fcuked over the head of ourselves.

It is a disgrace that it's got to this point in the first place that these people have been displaced. The issue needs to be resolved in Syria, shifting people around is unsustainable.

But what if Turkey goes the same way? Then Egypt etc. - EU can take in everyone?

foxcommander

Quote from: macdanger2 on January 06, 2017, 09:58:58 PM
Ffs lads, ye should know better than to be replying to a troll like foxy by now

Who said I'm trolling?

Eamonnca1

Quote from: foxcommander on January 06, 2017, 10:11:32 PM
It is a disgrace that it's got to this point in the first place that these people have been displaced. The issue needs to be resolved in Syria, shifting people around is unsustainable.

Just stop the war in Syria then? Damn! Why didn't anyone else think of that? Why don't you ring John Kerry and tell him your bright idea?