FAI...Spring friendlies for Interim Manager - Belgium/Swiss

Started by Cúig huaire, November 19, 2009, 01:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Croí na hÉireann

Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Capt Pat

I think if we win our two games and we should we might get the playoff. The Russians must be sick they had the group almist wrapped up if they got a goal and won. Now they will have a big game away against the Slivaks.

laoislad

Had to make do with listening to it on the wireless but it sounded like we got out of jail.
Sounded like the defense were immense as well.
Great to come out of it with a point,is that 6 clean sheets in a row now? Some going in fairness.

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

SHEEDY

what a display by dunne and given. dont know how they didnt score. what a massive point that might prove to be.
nil satis nisi optimum

spuds

Quote from: laoislad on September 06, 2011, 06:29:50 PM
Had to make do with listening to it on the wireless but it sounded like we got out of jail.
Sounded like the defense were immense as well.
Great to come out of it with a point,is that 6 clean sheets in a row now? Some going in fairness.
7 I think
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

From the Bunker

Have been years hearing about Gaelic football, Hurling and Rugby being mans games (and in most cases rightly so). But Richie Dunne surely added soccer with that display today!

ONeill

Dunne even headbutted the Russian track. What a beast.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Armaghgael

If in doubt.......take man and ball!

Blowitupref

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

laoislad

Excellent work on that link ross4life,I was trying to figure out all the permutations myself.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Blowitupref

Quote from: laoislad on September 06, 2011, 06:56:56 PM
Excellent work on that link ross4life,I was trying to figure out all the permutations myself.
???
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

13aside

a couple of years ago one of those so called experts on the rte panel lampooned Richard Dunne and made a laughing stock out of the fella-the words short and memory come to mind !!

AZOffaly

anportmorforjfc