The IRISH RUGBY thread

Started by Donnellys Hollow, October 27, 2009, 05:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helix.

Peaking a year early again but a great win!

Square Ball

Quote from: Helix. on July 16, 2022, 10:00:44 AM
Maybe more to come?  but what a win
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

bennydorano

Great win, some confidence boost. A big year ahead to be managed

Itchy

Amazing stuff. It reminds me of when Cavan beat Tyrone in the McKenna Cup earlier this year and proclaimed ourselves favourites for Sam.

gallsman

Stunning Irish performance. Didn't collapse when the ABs hit their purple patch or when Porter was in the bin.

The defence the final quarter was exceptional. I thought Ardie Savea might win it for the ABs by himself the way he was playing (and you could see how much they missed him last week) but Beirne put in a shift to match him.

Milltown Row2

From start to finish there was a belief that they could actually win that series
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Dougal Maguire

Great win, but unfortunately it looks as if yet again we've peaked a year before the World Cup. Hopefully I'm wrong.
Careful now

Gael80

Winning a series in New Zealand is an achievement in itself, fair play to them. I wouldn't get carried away though in terms of the WC, you could clearly see NZ ability in that second half, they peak in WC years and will put that type of performance in for 80 minutes when it really counts.

Rudi

Great result, hopefully more to come

Itchy

Quote from: Gael80 on July 16, 2022, 10:10:32 AM

Winning a series in New Zealand is an achievement in itself, fair play to them. I wouldn't get carried away though in terms of the WC, you could clearly see NZ ability in that second half, they peak in WC years and will put that type of performance in for 80 minutes when it really counts.

Wouldn't get carried away,!! this is Irish Rugby man. Already been declared the greatest 1st half of rugby by any irish rugby team all over social media. Never learn.

gallsman

Milltown Row2

Some begrudging c***ts on here... enjoy the f**king win ya gurning pricks...
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Capt Pat

A day I thought I would never see. Ireland winning a test series in New Zealand against the all blacks.  :D

Itchy

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 16, 2022, 10:16:12 AM
Some begrudging c***ts on here... enjoy the f**king win ya gurning pricks...

Have no interest in irish rugby and find it mostly an irrelevance.  However it does amuse me to check in here to see the hype and how desperate some are to cling to some "historic" win which means absolutely zero in terms of winning of silverware. Its very funny.