season tickets

Started by réalt ard mhaca, March 05, 2009, 11:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maguire01

I got mine. Section K, which according to a pic of the stand in Healy Park would make it the second block from the end - i.e. crap seats.

clarshack

tickets came this afternoon. talk about cutting it fine!

tyroneman

Got mine in Section A, which again seem to be sh*t seats. When the season tickets started one of the big draws was getting decent seats, somewhere around the halfway line.

GAA as usual seem to think 'money already in the bank' fcuk them...

PAULD123

I'm not sure but I doubt that Croke Park could be blamed for the location of the seats. I assume that the seats are allocated by the county board and Croke Park just sends out the tickets. I will try to find out and put it up here.

I think it would be better if it is the fault of the county board because it would be a lot easier for us to contact and complain directly to a county board secratary than the faceless mass that is Croke Park. Most dedicated followers of county teams either have soem ability to cotact the county secratery or at least know soemone who can.

Rois

I'd say you'd be better off looking at the Ulster Council who control tickets for the Ulster Championship games. It is they who make allocations to the county boards for their own seated ticket allowance, rather than the myth that the county boards are holding onto loads of stand tickets for their own purposes.

Maguire01

There were tickets on general sale for the stand today - it wasn't even full! Yet season ticket holders didn't have the option to buy a second one.  ::)

armaghniac

When Armagh played Dublin in Croker last year the ground was quarter full, but season ticket holders could not buy a second ticket!
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Maguire01

Quote from: armaghniac on June 05, 2011, 09:40:51 PM
When Armagh played Dublin in Croker last year the ground was quarter full, but season ticket holders could not buy a second ticket!
At least when it's like that in Croker you can generally move about - i've done it myself.

fan01

i got a season ticket for christmas, but dont know what way it works now. can anyone tell me what ??

NP 76

Quote from: fan01 on June 05, 2011, 10:00:22 PM
i got a season ticket for christmas, but dont know what way it works now. can anyone tell me what ??
What do you mean Fan 01

Aaron Boone

Poor seat in Omagh today, got soaked in row B at the front. Wouldn't be rushing for a season ticket next year, the incentive for today was the big selling point.                                                                               

Doohicky

Quote from: Aaron Boone on June 05, 2011, 10:18:03 PM
Poor seat in Omagh today, got soaked in row B at the front. Wouldn't be rushing for a season ticket next year, the incentive for today was the big selling point.                                                                             
Had to pick my ticket up on the day as it hasn't arrived by the time I left on friday.
Got given a great seat then came home today to see that my original tickets had arrived on saturday. The original seat was in a terrible place.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: fan01 on June 05, 2011, 10:00:22 PM

You'll get sent a ticket from now on, and charged for it (assuming your team has already played the 1st round of the Championship proper) automatically, until your team exits stage left.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

tyronebhoy

Here's a question.

How do they know you have attended the games from now on.  Yesterday I just handed in my ticket and they didn't scan the season ticket.

Rossfan

Better email Croke Park and tell them ... in case you need an oul ticket in September  :D
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM