season tickets

Started by réalt ard mhaca, March 05, 2009, 11:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rosnarun

Quote from: T Fearon on August 27, 2009, 04:14:27 PM
Exactly, the 250 vacant spaces for season tickers holders at the AI Final,  kindly relinquished by Tyrone, could be reallocated (if of course Down Minors get over Mayo) as follows

Armagh 184 Season tickets
Down     40 Season Tickets
Cork       17 Season Tickets

thus ensuring all season ticket holders from the 4 competing counties would get tickets, leaving still a surplus of 9.
care to revise those figures? only problem is mayo sold all of their season tickets so wed need as many as the tyrone boys could have provided

i missed one game down in kerry ,wonder is it worth pleading with them
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

sam03/05

attended every game
heard fk all about it

Goldengreen

same as, was at all the games and have heard nothing yet

armaghniac

at least in relation to the minor game, this is the line 

"Unfortunately the season ticket scheme is only valid for the senior county championships. Please see point 30 of our terms and conditions for further details."

you would think that they could offer you a Hill ticket or some returns.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

armaghniac

Well I got the above reply this morning, so unless one half doesn't know what the other half is doing then this seems to be the line. There are just too many Mayo people  ;)

Farrandeelin

I've my ticket organised anyway... ;D
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

rosnarun

Quote from: Farrandeelin on September 14, 2009, 08:41:16 PM
I've my ticket organised anyway... ;D
yeah im grand now too  , ye can stop wottying about me now
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Archie Mitchell

Whoever wants one badly enough and does enough looking, will get a ticket.

Any Kerry or Cork season ticket holders on here? Have use got your tickets for the final yet? Any idea on what sorta section they are in?

armaghniac

QuoteWhoever wants one badly enough and does enough looking, will get a ticket.

This is largely true, but luck is involved too.
It would be less than useful to get a ticket at 2:30 if you wanted the minor game.

Goldengreen

Just mailed the season ticket off there to enquire about the draw for season ticket holders that had a 100% attendance record. Was wondering what the structure of the draw was and how many tickets were up for grabs and when is the draw:

Got this reply:

A chara,

Please note that the draw will take place during the week and will include saeson ticket holders from all counties (Football) who had an attendance rate of 100%. We will be in contact with all tose who are successfully drawn in due course.

Le meas,
GAA Ticket Office.

Maguire01

Quote from: Goldengreen on September 15, 2009, 05:32:56 PM
Just mailed the season ticket off there to enquire about the draw for season ticket holders that had a 100% attendance record. Was wondering what the structure of the draw was and how many tickets were up for grabs and when is the draw:

Got this reply:

A chara,

Please note that the draw will take place during the week and will include saeson ticket holders from all counties (Football) who had an attendance rate of 100%. We will be in contact with all tose who are successfully drawn in due course.

Le meas,
GAA Ticket Office.
There's hope yet. Although with this one, you have to just hope that your attendance was properly recorded at all the games.

western exile

Quote from: Maguire01 on September 15, 2009, 06:33:50 PM

Got this reply:

A chara,

Le meas,
GAA Ticket Office.
There's hope yet. Although with this one, you have to just hope that your attendance was properly recorded at all the games.
indeed!!  More than once, I was not scanned or recorded at the gate.   Pearse Park was the biggest culprit during the league.    And how can they be sure that anyone attended an Ulster Championship game?  They only know that  they issued and charged for  a ticket, but cannot know of actual attendance!

Redhand Santa

Got this reply:

A chara,

Le meas,
GAA Ticket Office.

Its a bit of a joke. I emailed them late last week and they said the draw would take place early next week and they would notify the winners. They have yet to answer whether there is a decent chance of getting one. I also emailed and asked if they would let me no one way or the other once the draw was over so that I would know if I had no chance of a ticket and they didnt reply.

How do they know if everyone that attended 100% of the games wants to go to the final? If you win are you automatically billed? Surely you should have had to register your interest. Im a bit sceptical about the draw to be honest. As this was one of the perks of the season ticket scheme it would have been nice to have been communicated with as to what was happening. Overall the scheme has been very good.

Goldengreen

Quote from: Redhand Santa on September 15, 2009, 09:45:56 PM

Got this reply:

A chara,

Le meas,
GAA Ticket Office.

Its a bit of a joke. I emailed them late last week and they said the draw would take place early next week and they would notify the winners. They have yet to answer whether there is a decent chance of getting one. I also emailed and asked if they would let me no one way or the other once the draw was over so that I would know if I had no chance of a ticket and they didnt reply.

How do they know if everyone that attended 100% of the games wants to go to the final? If you win are you automatically billed? Surely you should have had to register your interest. Im a bit sceptical about the draw to be honest. As this was one of the perks of the season ticket scheme it would have been nice to have been communicated with as to what was happening. Overall the scheme has been very good.

Totally agree, a simple email from them last week, to indicate that you were entitled to be entered into the darw and that it would be taking place on xx of Sept. That way you would know your attendance was recored correctly and when the draw was on, if you heard nothing after you could assume you were not succesfull.

Shame they also did not indicated how many tickets are up for grabs in the draw.

I have emailed them to confirm I am 100% records but have heard nothing back.

Agreed over all the scheme was very good, and would go for one next year also. A few things they could improve on but seeing as this was the first year of it there would always be improvements found out

armaghniac

Well if anyone wins a ticket in a draw or otherwise comes into possession of one and would like to share it with an Armagh person, please PM me.